Orlovsky: Cowboys set Dak up to fail on offense

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
you don't seem to be catching on to the part where he could have exercised leverage to push them
No, I have said a thousand times that players have leverage too, and they have to say yes.

But the numbers would have been about the same - especially Dak's - if they did it last year, when I said they should. As for the cap, giving the players an extra 4-5 million AAV and "overpaying" early would have little cap ramifications.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
Well what he says is very correct, you got youth on the OL, and nothing at RB or WR (other than Lamb). Yet you place all your offensive pressure on Dak to be perfect.

Dak does have to be perfect for this team to even have a chance, and we currently have no shot in the playoffs with this much of an incomplete roster.

Its almost like they want to punt this season, let Dak fail, and it will be his fault. Then they will hope for a miracle in the draft again.

bsbellomy

Reaction score
He had to have seen that with the crappy running game yet signed for the money anyway. If you care about your craft, you demand they do more or you'll take your talents elsewhere. They offered money and he was like, "Okay "
No what he did was screw getting better players just give me ALL the money.

bsbellomy

Reaction score
They have ~$24m cap space right now lol. Like what facts do you people actually look at?

They could have done Dak and CD contracts at these numbers, or very close to, in March, and signed anybody they wanted. The FO chooses not to do that, it has nothing to do with Dak's contract.
$24M which won't even cover Parsons, plus you'll have to roll cap space as their big contracts escalate. People like to say the cap is a myth so they can say they can go out and sign whoever they want.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
$24M which won't even cover Parsons, plus you'll have to roll cap space as their big contracts escalate. People like to say the cap is a myth so they can say they can go out and sign whoever they want.
LMAO yes it will. Micah's cap hit will be less than $20m. Bosa's was only $14.5 last year.

The lack of understanding how AAV and cap hit are not the same thing is so annoying.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
LOL there was a time when Jerry gave Dak one of the best OLs in football, a quality TB and trio of WRs in Lamb, Cooper and a healthy Gallup. LOL.

He learned nothing from 2018 when he tried the WR by cheapness approach and it backfired on him.
Reminds me is when Jerry didn't think we needed to invest much in the offensive line because Romo was a great scrambler.

superonyx

Reaction score
Bull

I was talking about those specific guys ....... I do not even know who you are ....... never seen a post from you before.

rockport,AC,ranch,rambo ...... those are the guys who always defend Dak and Jerry and they were claiming this years line is better than last year.
Then maybe use their names and don't expect everyone else to read your mind. I can't know who you are mad at on here. Which other members you are obsessed with. Btw when you say Dak supporters you are talking about and speaking for a very large group. Just add them to your post.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Then maybe use their names and don't expect everyone else to read your mind. I can't know who you are mad at on here. Which other members you are obsessed with. Btw when you say Dak supporters you are talking about and speaking for a very large group. Just add them to your post.
Sorry you do not know who the guys who post the most are ...... I cannot believe I have wasted so much time with you

superonyx

Reaction score
Sorry you do not know who the guys who post the most are ...... I cannot believe I have wasted so much time with you
Aww do you mean i'm not in the cool kids club.. that sucks. I've been here longer than you bully. I guess I am just not as obsessed with trying to change the opinion of strangers on the internet. I have actual real life friends.

superonyx

Reaction score
Bully? You attacked me first and called me a liar about something you had no clue about ....... now your playing the victim

Poor kid.
Oh you were attacked..lol
You mean called out for pretending everyone who supports our QB didn't love the state of the OL? Yea that such an attack.

Now I see why you lack real life friends and need to convince yourself people on the internet are your buddies.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Oh you were attacked..lol
You mean called out for pretending everyone who supports our QB didn't love the state of the OL? Yea that such an attack.

Now I see why you lack real life friends and need to convince yourself people on the internet are your buddies.
:muttley:

You said nobody said that ....... and I posted quotes that made you look stupid

Now your mad ....... go cry somewhere else little b.