Orlovsky ranks the impact of starting QBs

Cowboyny

Reaction score
He was the same guy who thought Wentz was one of the top QB's just 3 seasons ago, so happens that his wife's family is from philly. I wouldn't take any opinions from ESPN as they are looking more for ratings and actual real analysis.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Not sure about Jimmy G or Mac........Stafford is 2nd tier IMO

It changes year to year. When the Rams were winning despite Stafford's ints, he was practically bedding Stafford. Last 2 years Lions have been bad, so Stafford is on the trash heap. Hurts would have been in the bottom tier before last season when the Philly team lived mostly on the run game, including Hurts, and the defense. Now he's in the top tier. Everyone in the top tier is either on a great team or is considered a great talent on a weak team.

J-man

Reaction score
I see the Justin Herbert is a FHOF QB hype train is still in full effect.
Chargers are awesome! Chargers have a top 5 roster! Justin is as good as Josh and Patti! :facepalm: I just don't get it.

I only see 22 names listed, the other 10 just suck or what?

coult44

Reaction score
I'm sorry but what exactly has Justin Herbert done that Dak hasn't? Josh Allen was MORE turnover prone than Dak last year.

Orlovsky's a clown, but the logic in these lists is always off .
I’m more of a Dak guy than most but even I will call BS on this.

Josh had 14 ints. in nearly 600 attempts.

Dak had 15 ints. in a little less than 400 attempts.

Allen lost 8 fumbles during the 22 season while rushing 128 times and being sacked 33 times.

Dak lost 4 Fumbles on 45 attempts and being sacked only 20 times.

In what world do these numbers equate to Josh Allen being more turnover prone than Dak? You Gotta be correct when you make statements like this.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm sorry but what exactly has Justin Herbert done that Dak hasn't? Josh Allen was MORE turnover prone than Dak last year.

based on a FULL season? Or just Dak's 12 games?

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
I’m more of a Dak guy than most but even I will call BS on this.

Josh had 14 ints. in nearly 600 attempts.

Dak had 15 ints. in a little less than 400 attempts.

Allen lost 8 fumbles during the 22 season while rushing 128 times and being sacked 33 times.

Dak lost 4 Fumbles on 45 attempts and being sacked only 20 times.

In what world do these numbers equate to Josh Allen being more turnover prone than Dak? You Gotta be correct when you make statements like this.
Turnover worthy plays.
WB65CvZ-.png-large.png

Allen had 13 total fumbles. Fumbles lost is irrelevant.

Don't talk about coming correct. Allen was unequivocally more turnover prone.

Good hustle, good effort.

I'm going to just keep posting this one every time someone mentions Dak's INTs

btgboys41

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I agree with much of his list. Some changes I might make outside the top group but I don’t see anything way off. I think it’s a good way of looking at “elite” QBs as players you win because of.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So if I can win BECASUE of Rodgers, Lawrence and Herbert why the hell did two of them lose in the first round and Rodgers coudln't even beat the Lions to make the playoffs lol.

His first tier should be limited to Mahomes......maybe Burrow....maybe Josh Allen.....maybe Hurts. That's it. He's being far too generous in putting Lawrence in there right now and the rest of those guys.

Something seems wrong about Picket being in the same tier as Russell Wilson and Deshaun Watson.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That makes zero sense.

There is fundamentally no difference between “winning because of” and “winning a lot with”.

He should have just said Tier 1 and 2.
That's what I was thinking lol. And most of those guys belong in tier 2. They are just running out of names to call their tiers lol.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I guess he includes the running and gives it more weight than passing having Lamar & Jalen in the top.
Makes it invalid.
Jackson has done nothing in the NFL so far, outside of his MVP season. But yet nothing in the playoffs.

Mr_437

Reaction score
I think his 2nd tier will win a lot of games because of them because a few of them now have some upgraded weapons to help them.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

If you actually watch the Chargers play you’ll notice that their QB is trying to win his team the game vs our QB who is trying to not lose our team the game.

There is a difference hence this list.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
If you actually watch the Chargers play you’ll notice that their QB is trying to win his team the game vs our QB who is trying to not lose our team the game.

There is a difference hence this list.
Wrong. Last year Dak tried to win games by himself. Other than Lamb and Pollard he was it. He forced the ball hence the int’s. Not shocked you don’t understand this.