Orlovsky stop talking super bowls Jerry - you're more concerned with comfort

XXLMike

Reaction score
Orlovsky & crew on Get Up

They were all appalled at keeping McCarthy.

Orlovsky was apoplectic he said ;

You keep MM you better have the most aggressive off season in Cowboys history.

- Fix the RT
- Fix the shambolic penalties
- Get a running back - Pollard is out
- Overhaul the run defense

The fact that Aikman relayed that JJ was too old for an overhaul- is a disgrace to fans per the panel.

This loss isn’t on Jerry Jones or the front office - it’s on Mike McCarthy.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Orlovsky is a nobody. Short career 3rd stringer who sucked. Big mouth like all of the rest on BSPN.
He isnt wrong though.

If you want to run it back with the coaching staff that let its players party the night before a playoff game, had no plan coming in, and looked completely lost, the only way you do that is if you are aggressive on all player aquisition fronts. That means FA as well. And not waiting 2 weeks to sign someone when everyone else is gone.

That means going to get a Derrick Henry, get a new OL coach because man ours was bad, go see if Pollack is available, Draft OL and DL high. No more risks in the second round. Honestly at this point. I am bringing in BB as assistant HC/DC (yes i know it wont happen) I would bring him in saying you will be HC next year if we dont succeed and if we do you I will let you out of your contract and you can go retire with Jimmy.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So what does that say about Jerry keeping a failure and refusing to take advantage of the deepest pool of head coaches available that we've ever seen?

Unlike Jerry, I want this team to win at ANY COST !
I mean we all want change. None of it matters. None of it will change anything. Do I want Mike fired? Yeah. Would we be better if we fired him? Probably not. We just want change for the sake of change. At least I do. But that doesn’t mean it’s smart to do im just over watching this same product.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He isnt wrong though.

If you want to run it back with the coaching staff that let its players party the night before a playoff game, had no plan coming in, and looked completely lost, the only way you do that is if you are aggressive on all player aquisition fronts. That means FA as well. And not waiting 2 weeks to sign someone when everyone else is gone.

That means going to get a Derrick Henry, get a new OL coach because man ours was bad, go see if Pollack is available, Draft OL and DL high. No more risks in the second round. Honestly at this point. I am bringing in BB as assistant HC/DC (yes i know it wont happen) I would bring him in saying you will be HC next year if we dont succeed and if we do you I will let you out of your contract and you can go retire with Jimmy.
Henry is going to Baltimore. Fans might as well not even try to sell that dream.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
They are being brainwashed with not so good information or analysis. Plus, those talking heads are mostly Cowboys haters, so they are always talking crap. Bunch of losers.
Right. They don’t even believe the crap that comes out of their mouth. If I want to hear someone genuine thoughts on the Cowboys I’d listen to Swagu. But these idiots bash the Cowboys all year as pretend to be passionate like they care about us sucking lol.

Sydla

Reaction score

- Fix the RT

The fact that Aikman relayed that JJ was too old for an overhaul- is a disgrace to fans per the panel.

Well it's on Jerry in the sense that he brought McCarthy here and is basically now rewarding him with another year when all logical thought processes lean towards McCarthy failed to take this franchise further than Garrett ever did.

Orlovsky can be a putz but he's dead on here.

And LOL at the Cowboys having the most aggressive offseason ever. One, this franchise is cheap as hell in FA. Two, even if they extend Dak and make a couple of other moves to free up space, they still won't have enough to add the number of impact players they need.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

- Fix the RT

Somehow. Some way. Some people keep letting Jerry Jones off the hook. In this instance, it is like Mike McCarthy hired himself and will not fire himself. :laugh:

Sydla

Reaction score
Yep.

But we all know how this offseason is going to go. Jerry is a stubborn old fool. He's going to do the exact same thing he's done every offseason for the last few years.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
He isnt wrong though.

Oh, on the partying stuff before the game and the country club atmosphere for the past 30 years, everyone knows Jerry & Son are to blame for that. I'm talking about stuff in detail (breaking down film and truly noticing what is happening wrong by both Kurt Warner and Michael Irvin) is what BSPN doesn't get right.

Sydla

Reaction score
I mean we all want change. None of it matters. None of it will change anything. Do I want Mike fired? Yeah. Would we be better if we fired him? Probably not. We just want change for the sake of change. At least I do. But that doesn’t mean it’s smart to do im just over watching this same product.
Huh?

Basically what you are saying is there is no coach we could hire that would do a better job than McCarthy.

That's pretty ridiculous.