Orlovsky stop talking super bowls Jerry - you're more concerned with comfort

Sydla

Reaction score
Go take your fragile broken heart to mommy. Whining nonstop like a child. Embarrassing.
Says the guy constantly whining in multiple threads that people are being too mean and criticizing, rightfully, the failures of the owner, this franchise and their poor decision to basically run this back after three years of the same results.

Self awareness ain't a strength for you, is it?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Says the guy constantly whining in multiple threads that people are being too mean and criticizing, rightfully, the failures of the owner, this franchise and their poor decision to basically run this back after three years of the same results.

Self awareness ain't a strength for you, is it?
3-peat 12 - 5 seasons but didn't show up to play this year in the playoffs. That can be fixed easily.

dacoming

Reaction score
He isnt wrong though.

If you want to run it back with the coaching staff that let its players party the night before a playoff game, had no plan coming in, and looked completely lost, the only way you do that is if you are aggressive on all player aquisition fronts. That means FA as well. And not waiting 2 weeks to sign someone when everyone else is gone.

That means going to get a Derrick Henry, get a new OL coach because man ours was bad, go see if Pollack is available, Draft OL and DL high. No more risks in the second round. Honestly at this point. I am bringing in BB as assistant HC/DC (yes i know it wont happen) I would bring him in saying you will be HC next year if we dont succeed and if we do you I will let you out of your contract and you can go retire with Jimmy.
I agree. Not having success as a player doesn't mean he's a moron.

Sydla

Reaction score
3-peat 12 - 5 seasons but didn't show up to play this year in the playoffs. That can be fixed easily.
Haha. "Fixed easily" by the same coach who couldn't fix it over three years and the owner who has led a franchise that hasn't been able to fix it for liek 28 years.

They got their hooks into you good.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
No everyone isn’t stupid just a select few of you. But I’m not gonna go back and forth with you post me saying any of this site you claim I said. You’re a habitual liar. I’m a man among leaders. You can’t picture because you’re a peon. You get intimidated by someone who thinks differently than you. Take it up with god not me.
Projection. At least you are aware...just not self aware.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Someone smarter than you about this stuff. He's also not the only other football guy out there saying it's peculiar to bring McCarthy back.

Orlovsky can be a putz but I'd trust him to give a fair assessment of the Cowboys over you, a raging homer who struggles to admit what's clearly obvious to any sane non-Jerry slurping football fan.
So you’d trust an Eagles homer on the Cowboys over a Cowboys fan?

FoxF

Reaction score
He is basically repeating what everyone on this board has been saying since Sunday night. Not sure where the hate is coming from.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
You gonna post all these quotes from me or no? Or you just gonna keep on lying?
You're flailing by taking this way off topic into an off-hand comment I made about you gloating over Dak's good performance. Like...three weeks ago...and my failure to spend time digging up "evidence" makes me a liar?'

Melodramatic, fainting couch-ready nonsense. Don't forget the pom-poms on the way out the door.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You're flailing by taking this way off topic into an off-hand comment I made about you gloating over Dak's good performance. Like...three weeks ago...and my failure to spend time digging up "evidence" makes me a liar?'

Melodramatic, fainting couch-ready nonsense. Don't forget the pom-poms on the way out the door.
You gonna post it or no?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
sort like you did on the old forums about Romo? it was embarrassing and child like. you sowed the seeds now reap them.
Y'all lied and covered up for Romo's Hollywood ways. A few of us told y'all it would do nothing but lead us to years of shortfalls and disappointments. We were right, yet y'all did everything in your power to permanently ban and silence us. It took a new female administrator hired by the front office themselves to take 3 - 4 months to study years of actions (and behind the scenes) to evaluate what truly was going on and whether it was right or wrong. She came out and blasted every single one of you explaining it was a complete abuse of power, bullying and total one-sided dictatorship with how that site was run...which totally went against what the Dallas Cowboys represent. That's why she was forced to shut down the whole site because of you bunch of one-sided, groupie haters, and y'all are the same ones doing the exact same thing here today. Y'all never changed or learned from destroying an official Dallas Cowboys Fan website.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Y'all lied and covered up for Romo's Hollywood ways. A few of us told y'all it would do nothing but lead us to years of shortfalls and disappointments. We were right, yet y'all did everything in your power to permanently ban and silence us. It took a new female administrator hired by the front office themselves to take 3 - 4 months to study years of actions (and behind the scenes) to evaluate what truly was going on and whether it was right or wrong. She came out and blasted every single one of you explaining it was a complete abuse of power, bullying and total one-sided dictatorship with how that site was run...which totally went against what the Dallas Cowboys represent. That's why she was forced to shut down the whole site because of you bunch of one-sided, groupie haters, and y'all are the same ones doing the exact same thing here today. Y'all never changed or learned from destroying an official Dallas Cowboys Fan website.
if you don't like Romo find another team. Only an Eagles fan would want to extend dak chokescott.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
if you don't like Romo find another team. Only an Eagles fan would want to extend dak chokescott.
I guess that makes Jerry and the Cowboys front office a bunch of Eagles fans since they are extending Dak. Now take your Romo loving sorry self somewhere else because you've been nothing but venom towards the team.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I guess that makes Jerry and the Cowboys front office a bunch of Eagles fans since they are extending Dak. Now take your Romo loving sorry self somewhere else because you've been nothing but venom towards the team.
they don't want to extend the loser. they screwed up on the contract. You Eagles fans are loving it though.
If you don't like Romo, find another team.