OT: Money buys everything--MJ skates on every charge

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
To those who think he is innocent like a few in here do. Then I have this idea for you. Let your kids stay over at Neverland a few nights. If you agree with the Jury and you think he is innocent you shouldnt have any probs with your kids bein alone with him at Neverland.

Gaede

Reaction score
I don't remember reading anyone saying MJ was innocent--just that they trust the jury's decision (as is right and fair).

I think I'd be making a safe assumption if I say that Wolverine has never been, or will ever be, selected to a jury.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BrAinPaiNt said:
Check this link out to the CNN update of MJ being found not guilty.

you can click on it and see it is the actual link.

http://www.cnn.com/#JacksonVerdictIsPointless
Wow, BP. I thought that you were joking about the wording of the link. Obviously, there is a CNN webmaster who is a little disenchanted about the trial's outcome, hmmm? ;)

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Gaede said:
I don't remember reading anyone saying MJ was innocent--just that they trust the jury's decision (as is right and fair).

I think I'd be making a safe assumption if I say that Wolverine has never been, or will ever be, selected to a jury.

No debate here.

I have only served on a jury once (kinda good for being only 21). It was a DUI trial. I got in a nasty debate with a woman who had decided she was guilty before the case. It was kinda 12 Angry Men like- but angrier, less well spoken and written, and less intelligent. (BTW - I won the argument.)

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Crown Royal said:
Word. Glad the people on this thread weren't on the jury and hope they are never on mine.

Well I'm not saying he is innocent and evidently the jury was not sure of his innocents but was not presented with enough evidence to convict.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
pretty freaking pathetic that he was found not guilty of anything...this guy is a sick individual that has done alot of bad stuff with kids...if he'd have been Joe Nobody he'd have been locked up for 10-15 yrs

just another shining example of our lousy court system

David

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Avery said:
If you're a celebrity, you just can't be guilty. I would have at least thought he'd get one of the lesser counts.

Note to parents: DON'T BRING YOUR KIDS TO NEVERLAND.

Correction, if you're someone with millions of dollars who can pay the best lawyers, you can't be guilty. (Which just happens to be most big celebrities ;) )

I really don't know how people can be for the death penalty after watching one millionaire celeb after the next win in court because of high-priced lawyers. I feel sorry for the scrubs who face murder chargers with a court appointed lawyer.