Signed by Cowboys OT Ty Nsekhe Signed by Cowboys

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Man @Rockport this is a stellar offseason
So far so good. Dak got signed, have a new defensive coordinator and position coaches, have locked down the best WR corps in the NFL, have added some solid depth on the offensive line which is sorely needed. All this and free agency hasn’t even officially started. So totally agree with you.

EST_1986

Reaction score
So far so good. Dak got signed, have a new defensive coordinator and position coaches, have locked down the best WR corps in the NFL, have added some solid depth on the offensive line which is sorely needed. All this and free agency hasn’t even officially started. So totally agree with you.

smells like 8-9, sad we cant even go 500 anymore

reddyuta

Reaction score
how much do you want want to bet he doesnt make it out of camp? we have seen this mess before.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
how much do you want want to bet he doesnt make it out of camp? we have seen this mess before.

I thought the same when they signed Cam Erving last year and I was wrong on that. After a rough start, Erving played quite well.

Turk

Reaction score
This guy has always been solid. Really dumb to make bets you will lose.

Or was it just to get attention?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They just restructured both tackles and signed this guy to be the swing tackle. I think it’s obvious now with Awuzie gone, if it wasn’t before, that either Farley or Surtain will be our first round pick.

:hammer:

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
It does matter. Father Time can hit your *** quicker then you can say "NO!" when you're a 35 year old NFL player. Not to say he doesn't have a year in him. He could. But he also could not have anything left. Wouldn't be the first or last guy.
Not really.

Erving got hurt last year lol

boysfanindc

Reaction score
Saw him play in Washington, is a battler and can get to the second level. Good depth.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I thought the same when they signed Cam Erving last year and I was wrong on that. After a rough start, Erving played quite well.

Yeah, I consider this the annual swing tackle signing. We had Cameron Fleming, then we had Erving and now Nsekhe. I think they are essentially about the same.