Twitter: OTA Tweets Jun 2

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
That is one thing I have loved to have seen changed in the past few years. They used to not give a damn about their floor and only take moonshot gambles for elites.

Now they do a better job with the LCD. It's great to see.
Its finally recognition, how did that happen.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Outstanding. I appreciate words from someone who's "been there".
You provide me more context towards your posts.

I always love people that claim authority on internet boards. The only way to prove it is to ask them to dox themselves. That's not going to happen. It's just vanity without substance.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I always love people that claim authority on internet boards. The only way to prove it is to ask them to dox themselves. That's not going to happen. It's just vanity without substance.
As long as love is in your heart...

Corso

Reaction score
Thing is people understand that. That is why when people start making such claims there is not enough salt in the world.
I won't complain. I like to snack on lime/salt.
Guilty pleasure.

Still looking for the perfect one.

Corso

Reaction score
The coincidence is striking, but unintentional.

quickccc

Reaction score
i'm glad that the club is not experimenting with Simi Fehoko at TE .. and hes' making this team as a WR .. or not at all.

quickccc

Reaction score
Hard to be positive when our Oline continues to struggle year after year. The Offense goes according to how the Oline goes.

As for McGovern, he struggles at Left Guard against bullrushes. What makes anyone think he would do better at Center where you definitely have to be a bull anchor against any bullrushes?

its not like they are asking him to start at center .... they'd like to see options in a emergency situations. this is the perfect time to do so this early before camp.