Other Games Thread

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Lamar Jackson highlight reel today
79 yard TD run and 3 TD passes
That is how you get a top dollar contract. He is clearly the best player on the field. He may not be the best quarterback but he is the best weapon in the league.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Watching the bucks-saints game. I feel like our team doesn't have any fire or emotion. What is our team?
Come on, you know if the Cowboys got ejected for fighting everyone would be talking about how stupid they are, not how "emotional" they are.

TheHerd

Reaction score
5th for coop is all the genius got lol clowns
I agree with those who say we weren't getting more, so you keep him. Jones was pissed because Coop decided to not get the vaccine. And he let everyone know we were letting Coop go. A then got nothing except a third string WR to offset. Lamb is too inconsistent catching the ball, and his YAC abilities haven't really translated at the NFL level.

vlad

Reaction score
That last td run by Chubb is an example of a cut/juke I wish Zeke was capable of but I doing think he ever was. Not his style but so sick

Adreme

Reaction score
did you watch the game? This isn’t fantasy football. He basically was responsible for one td which got them on the one yard line, and if he has a qb that could hit the broad side of a barn would have at least 2 more catches for what that 35 yard pi and then like another 20 on a play I just remembered he drew a holding call on that had Brisett hit him would have gone for more.

He played objectively well.

He objectively did not play well. He also had a PI on him but at the end of the day you are paying him 20m to catch the ball not to exist. His QB was part of it yes but he objectively did not have a good game. If you do not catch the ball as a WR (or if you are Deebo also run it) then you cannot say you had a good game because all that other stuff is what you get your 4th and 5th WRs to do.