Our Cars...

roughneck266

Reaction score
Thanks man! Took the guy that did it about a week, of course that is with different layers and coats and all that stuff. He is pretty good though.

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
roughneck266;1300658 said:
Thanks man! Took the guy that did it about a week, of course that is with different layers and coats and all that stuff. He is pretty good though.

Yea, nice looking bike, cool yet understated paint job. I need to get a picture of the one my cousin's working on for me.

roughneck266

Reaction score
Taps-n-1;1300858 said:
Yea, nice looking bike, cool yet understated paint job. I need to get a picture of the one my cousin's working on for me.
I would love to see it! Thanks for the compliment.

Nightstalker

Reaction score
Here is my baby....1990 IROC-Z

http://i138.***BLOCKED***/albums/q250/Nightstalker1217/IROC1.jpg
http://i138.***BLOCKED***/albums/q250/Nightstalker1217/IROC2.jpg

I am really bad at making sigs. If someone can please make a sig with the picture of my car, I would be forever thankful.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
My lease is about up, though, and I think I'm going to go in a different direction. Any suggestions?

03_audi_a6_386.jpg

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Danny White;1303519 said:
My lease is about up, though, and I think I'm going to go in a different direction. Any suggestions?

03_audi_a6_386.jpg

How about some old american muscle or japanese cars...you need to break up the yuppie all american boy image you got going.;) :p:

On a serious note...have you seen the pics of the new camaro they are talking about bringing out in 1-3 years?

WHOA those things are wicked looking.

09s-camaro.jpg

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
yeah the camaro is mine when it comes out, but i might wait for either the SS model of Z/28. base camaro v8 has ruffly 400 hp 100 more the base v8 mustang

how about the New charger? the srt-8 model has 425 hp, 4 door.

or the new challenger? 2 door plenty of HP

the ford mustang shelby gt500 has 500 hp with a price tag of 42,385 or close to it.

dont get a japanese car :mad: support the country you live in!

'vert camaro --->
DSC01852.jpg

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1303537 said:
How about some old american muscle or japanese cars...you need to break up the yuppie all american boy image you got going.;) :p:

On a serious note...have you seen the pics of the new camaro they are talking about bringing out in 1-3 years?

09s-camaro.jpg
I was seriously thinking about getting one of the new edition Mustangs.

I'm also attracted to the Toyota FJ Cruiser. My truck is dying on me, so that would kill two birds with one stone.

I gotta say, the Audi has great handling and performance, but I don't like some of the small details. In some ways the car is not put together well.

That Camero looks great.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1303537 said:

09s-camaro.jpg

That new Camaro mock restored my faith in GM, well that and the Corvette...

That is so reminiscent of the '67 offering, my favorite of all time...

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
trickblue;1303903 said:

Yes the 67 and 68

Used to have a 68 firebird, which was very similar to the camaro.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
the kid 05;1303571 said:
yeah the camaro is mine when it comes out, but i might wait for either the SS model of Z/28. base camaro v8 has ruffly 400 hp 100 more the base v8 mustang

how about the New charger? the srt-8 model has 425 hp, 4 door.

or the new challenger? 2 door plenty of HP

the ford mustang shelby gt500 has 500 hp with a price tag of 42,385 or close to it.

dont get a japanese car :mad: support the country you live in!

I like the mustangs.

The newer charger does not look bad but man oh man did pontiac mess up with the looks of the GTO they did...plenty of HP but the looks were terrible. Not sure if they will redo it or drop it.

Far as buying japanese...they, for the most part, are better made cars and I bet you can not find ONE american made car that is not made over seas or has plenty of parts made overseas.

I live in WV...there are NO american cars made in our state, but there is a large Toyota plant that employees many West Virginians.

the kid 05

Reaction score
trickblue;1303903 said:

The Corvette Z06 makes me drool

the kid 05

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1304267 said:
I like the mustangs.

The newer charger does not look bad but man oh man did pontiac mess up with the looks of the GTO they did...plenty of HP but the looks were terrible. Not sure if they will redo it or drop it.

Far as buying japanese...they, for the most part, are better made cars and I bet you can not find ONE american made car that is not made over seas or has plenty of parts made overseas.

I live in WV...there are NO american cars made in our state, but there is a large Toyota plant that employees many West Virginians.

There is a dodge Facility like 1.5 hr away from my house.

and i read somewhere (www.camaroz28.com i think) that Pontiac is redesigning the GTO, but i see them as responsable for starting the trend of going back and making Muscle cars again, yes the mustang was around but it wasn't a true mustang if ya get what i mean.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
http://img169.*************/img169/8673/myvettepa8.jpg

Yep...middle age crisis, indeed.

:D

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Juke99;1305082 said:
http://img169.*************/img169/8673/myvettepa8.jpg

Yep...middle age crisis, indeed.

:D

Nice Car.

My wife loves the new corvettes...I like them, but like the older ones much more.

Nothing like old American muscle.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1305099 said:
Nice Car.

My wife loves the new corvettes...I like them, but like the older ones much more.

Nothing like old American muscle.

I definitely don't like the new ones.

The headlights...what on earth did they do to the headlights?

NG

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Juke99;1305100 said:
I definitely don't like the new ones.

The headlights...what on earth did they do to the headlights?

NG

She don't care :laugh2: When I say new ones I don't only mean this years or last years models.

In my mind I mean that last 10 years or so.

Every we pass one she comments on how she loves them.

Well...I will win the lottery one day and buy her one as a surprise, although by that time she may be too old to drive it, but she will still look at it.:laugh1:

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1305227 said:
She don't care :laugh2: When I say new ones I don't only mean this years or last years models.

In my mind I mean that last 10 years or so.

Every we pass one she comments on how she loves them.

Well...I will win the lottery one day and buy her one as a surprise, although by that time she may be too old to drive it, but she will still look at it.:laugh1:

Well, these new ones definitely are POORLY engineered.

On more than one occasion, due to faulty design, I have taken off and had the roof fly off and land somewhere by Winicki's house in Olean.

And uh, well, they should make it so you can't start the car if the roof isn't secured. Yeah!

The first time it happened was quite shocking. You're sitting there one second...and the next, you're looking up at a beautiful blue sky. Oops.

So, I went onto ebay to bid on a roof and it struck me that the other 15 people bidding probably had also been victims of the same faulty engineering...so in effect, it was kinda like an ebay Village Idiot's Convention.

I was going to place a bid but then realized how demoralizing it would be lose the competition.

So, I just ordered it from Chevy.

Next time, I'm going to order a half dozen because it's happened three times now.

Damn faulty engineering. :banghead: