Our Dallas Cowboys are NFC East Champions! Appreciation Thread

blueblood70

Reaction score
It doesnt feel like it sorry..last two weeks looked flat and uninspired on all 4 phases..i sure hoe they have real go for it all attitude against the WC team, most likely the Seahawks who already beat us this year..they are just not playing like champions..

Turtle0986

Reaction score
I admit I never would have thought we would be divison champs after the first half of the season, but they kept fighting and won it. Christmas came early for all of us this year

aria

Reaction score
How is it possible to feel so negative about a season??
Easy. We feaasted on the most injury plagued and weakest division in the league. We just got shut out for the first time since 2003 and struggled offensively against one of the worst defenses in the league. We have beat one team with a winning record and scraped by scrub teams. Unless we face MN in the playoffs the. I have less confidence in this team winning then I did a few weeks ago.

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
Didn't think we'd get this after the first 4 games lmao... When's the last time we had a defense this dominant? Very refreshing to see :flagwave:

PUSHfold

Reaction score
All it takes is one more winning streak in the playoffs and we have the kind of team that CAN win a SB...it's unlikely but it could happen with the defense and run game we have.
If a few things can get cleaned up and playcalling can improve there's no reason why we can't do it.
Someone has to win it...why can't it be us this year? He'll I'll be happy with a couple of playoffs wins under this teams belt to finally get those demons off us.