Our defense has given up 24 points outside of garbage time

stiletto

Reaction score
Did you watch the Vikings game today (there is a reason the last time they were good they had Keenum)? No way are they better than the Commanders. Same with the Packers. I will give you the Pats and Saints, but okay I will take a 14-2 record.

With this O we don't need the D to be top 5 but they need to be middle of the road or better come playoffs. Teams like the Saints, Rams, etc, that's who will be there... They need to get better. That's my opinion.

endersdragon

Reaction score
With this O we don't need the D to be top 5 but they need to be middle of the road or better come playoffs. Teams like the Saints, Rams, etc, that's who will be there... They need to get better. That's my opinion.
And the Eagles and Vikings (or some team from the North, they all have ****** offenses anymore), and the Saints and Rams don't have the best defenses either, so who knows.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Can we really get some perspective on this defense? I have never seen anyone complain so much about a defense that isn't really giving up that many points. Can they show some improvement, sure, but that is true of about any defense in the league so far. Let's stop being chicken littles about this.
it ALL counts..stop trying to lessen the obvious this D is out of sync right now.. needs a lot more work then the offense for sure.. this stuff agsint GB and NO wont fly they will make us pay..

endersdragon

Reaction score
it ALL counts..stop trying to lessen the obvious this D is out of sync right now.. needs a lot more work then the offense for sure.. this stuff agsint GB and NO wont fly they will make us pay..
Okay, what is with giving the Packers so much credit, they have scored 31 points in 2 games (a lot of them on shortened fields because Mitch and Kirk suck). This isn't the Packers of 2015. We do know that right?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Can we really get some perspective on this defense? I have never seen anyone complain so much about a defense that isn't really giving up that many points. Can they show some improvement, sure, but that is true of about any defense in the league so far. Let's stop being chicken littles about this.
in two games we have had large leads, so the defense played prevent and giving up yards and couple of meaningless TDs......

there is definitely room for improvement. pass rush has to be a little better. run defense a little more consistent.....

blueblood70

Reaction score
Okay, what is with giving the Packers so much credit, they have scored 31 points in 2 games. This isn't the Packers of 2015. We do know that right?
still a better qb will tear this d apart with nearly no pass rush,, thats all im saying if Eli and Case can move the ball , Rogers and Brees are putting up more...thats all im saying clean it up or get burned..

blueblood70

Reaction score
Okay, what is with giving the Packers so much credit, they have scored 31 points in 2 games (a lot of them on shortened fields because Mitch and Kirk suck). This isn't the Packers of 2015. We do know that right?
OH and they played two really good defenses , yes the bears and vikes last year were om top in defense. go ahead be confident, im not Brees and Rogers will eat that up..MORE Pressure needed..maybe quinn helps..he gets Miami to knock off the rust..then the big ones start

Wood

Reaction score

I don't see alot of dog in this defense. But I want to see what they look like with Quinn.