Our first two picks will be....

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Hostile;3265811 said:
If we get Iupati and Ducasse I am throwing a steak dinner party and you are invited.

Man if only I lived closer I'd be sure to show up for that party. :)

Joe Rod;3266057 said:
That would be an awesome scenario.

I agree. As much as I'd love to have a playmaking FS I'd love this scenario in a major way.

Reaction score
Myron Rolle i think can start halfway through season if picked and this draft is about the future and some toys we can use.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
HoosierCowboy;3266045 said:
I don't care so much about arms! Give me a guy who can move his feet so that he's not reaching so much. Blocking has become a grab and push dance when it was and always will be about the feet.

So do I. I like Ducasse too, but I prefer Veldheer, better value. Can get him in the 3rd/4th and he has bigger upside, literally. Not too many 6'8 320 decorated tackles that can also run 4.8 40's.

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
burmafrd;3265952 said:
Long arms are more important then height. ALSO, since the DE's and OLB's are rarely more then 6-3, or 6-4, then he does not have to worry about them getting under his pads so much if he was 6-8. Something to think about.

name me 10 RT's under 6-5 ?

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
MarionBarberThe4th;3267025 said:
Your nit-picking. What if Brewster has a tiny head?

I am proving a point

there are only 5 RT's that are starter 6-4 an under

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3267527 said:
not to mention practiced there as as Cowboy

Brewster didn't miss a game in four years at Ball State, but an AFC scout told me after the draft that he was very worried about Brewster's durability leading up to the draft.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
UnoDallas;3267559 said:
Brewster didn't miss a game in four years at Ball State, but an AFC scout told me after the draft that he was very worried about Brewster's durability leading up to the draft.

ok...

Phrozen Phil

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3266039 said:
Jeans, T-shirt and steaks...you know how to turn a mountain man on in the morning.:p:

I think you have to wear shoes, preferably with socks. A piece of twine to hold up your drawers does not qualify as a belt. The T-shirt should be clean and without holes or permanent stains. There are standards to uphold, after all. ;)