Our Jamal Adams is already on the team

CoachD

Reaction score
I'll make a prediction right now if the Cowboys are 6-1 or 5-2 and leading their division by the trade deadline I really think Jerry will make a blockbuster trade to get Adams!

Rayman70

Reaction score
Its a bit of a stretch to think Woods is a SS. Its massive stretch to think he can be our Jamal Adams
agree..massive stretch. IF ANYTHING, my guy is Donovan Wilson. He flashed in preseason,then was hurt. He shows ball skills,instincts and isn't afraid to take aa risk. Playing it safe isn't in his mindset. He's a guy that could end up being a great player for us.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I'll make a prediction right now if the Cowboys are 6-1 or 5-2 and leading their division by the trade deadline I really think Jerry will make a blockbuster trade to get Adams!
only if the asking price is right and IF none of the safeties have stepped up. I don't see that happening.I think a new enthusiasm will get 1 of these players to step up big..and I think it will be Wilson..just a feeling.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Sorry but I just can’t agree with this. Jamal Adams is an elite player. I like Xavier Woods, but he’s a good role player, not an All Pro. Woods is not even a lock for a second contract here yet. He’s still improving and I’m certainly glad he’s here. But he’s a sixth round draft pick who who has played well for a typical sixth round pick. But calling X Woods “our Jamal Adams” is a big stretch.
^^this..and btw...don't sleep on Wilson. He has his old coach from A&M too. Great new scheme that's aggressive..fits his skillset. He never got a chance with Garrett and Granny Marinelli. This will be kin to these early 90's teams when we went really young on the back end. Its a young mans game afterall.

Wood

Reaction score
and his name is Xavier Woods. He is another player I think was misused by the previous coaching staff. Xavier Woods doesn't seem like a ball hawk to me. He has been better laying hits. I think pairing him with a true free safety and playing him close to the line of scrimmage more often would give him the best opportunity to produce. I really wanted the team to bring in Earl Thomas which would have put Woods at SS, or for them to draft a free safety instead of Trysten Hill. Clinton-Dix would fill that role well enough this year but they should try to get a ball hawk for next season.

Stop. Last year he was on bunch of pre-season shows saying things were about to take off for his career. Then we watched very average safety play the season. Let me phrase this another way. Lets say you know someone who is investment broker and he was barely average last year with his investment decisions. Should articles written about how he is on verge of joining exclusive group of top investors? I would say no.