Our leading backs YPC in our last 4 playoff losses were 2.4, 2.6, 2.6, 3.7

Gremell12

Reaction score
Thats our leading backs YPC in our last 4 playoff losses. 3 of them being 1 score games. We can talk about Dak’s woes. I stood up for him for years. But where is our run game? Is jerry cursed? What’s going on? This has to be borderline a historically bad 4 game loss span for ypc in the playoffs. What other qb doesn’t have a competent run game? This isn’t even close to competent. This is just taking our offense off the field and trying to have our QB have the whole weight of the defense on his shoulders. Hard to get in rhythm without having a first down run from time to time. Yes, let the dak haters come.

SquidwardTentacles

Reaction score
Thats our leading backs YPC in our last 4 playoff losses. 3 of them being 1 score games. We can talk about Dak’s woes. I stood up for him for years. But where is our run game? Is jerry cursed? What’s going on? This has to be borderline a historically bad 4 game loss span for ypc in the playoffs. What other qb doesn’t have a competent run game? This isn’t even close to competent. This is just taking our offense off the field and trying to have our QB have the whole weight of the defense on his shoulders. Hard to get in rhythm without having a first down run from time to time. Yes, let the dak haters come.
what's a "hater"?

Gremell12

Reaction score
Not too mention the rams had 300 yards on us. Aaron jones just destroyed us a few weeks ago. The niners game in 2020 we got pretty consistently ran on. Last year we did a good job and still gave up crucial first down yardage at times.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh...we are gonna make MORE excuses for Dak?

Most people believe the whole team sucks from top to bottom.

But you feel you need to do this to coddle Dak? He needs your umbrella protection...keep him in the closet!

You...are a weirdo.

Gremell12

Reaction score
Oh...we are gonna make MORE excuses for Dak?

Most people believe the whole team sucks from top to bottom.

But you feel you need to do this to coddle Dak? He needs your umbrella protection...keep him in the closet!

You...are a weirdo.
Ima be honest chief…i didn’t defend dak at all and you brought 0 correlation to anything I said

1942willys

Reaction score
Dak bots getting desperate

Gremell12

Reaction score
It's true. But Dak poops his pants.

Yes or no?

So lets' pick the subject matter and be honest about it. Dak should not require special needs handling.
Definitely played bad the last 2 playoff losses. No doubt. However i think its reasonable and still not an accepted and still an unproven assessment to say he’d be better if we could move the chains running the ball here and there.

Gambit

Reaction score
Ima be honest chief…i didn’t defend dak at all and you brought 0 correlation to anything I said
Never does. He sees the 3 letters d a k anywhere near each other in a sentence and launches to his tired tirade

Gremell12

Reaction score
you think you are so clever. You are not. it is just another Dak Excuse Thread

The fact that you react so bitterly to any criticism says it all
“Dak bots getting desperate” was your reply to my facts. But i’m bitter to criticism? Im not sure how this works.

Big_D

Reaction score
It's true. But Dak poops his pants.

Yes or no?

So lets' pick the subject matter and be honest about it. Dak should not require special needs handling.

Special needs? He requires a quality running game and a quality rush defense if this team is to have any shot at winning anything in the postseason. Cowboys championship teams had both of those things. They were completely stacked actually. That's not somehow a knock on the QB of the time.

1942willys

Reaction score
Definitely played bad the last 2 playoff losses. No doubt. However i think its reasonable and still not an accepted and still an unproven assessment to say he’d be better if we could move the chains running the ball here and there.
he chokes
nothing is going to change that