Our leading backs YPC in our last 4 playoff losses were 2.4, 2.6, 2.6, 3.7

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Never does. He sees the 3 letters d a k anywhere near each other in a sentence and launches to his tired tirade
Me? That would be totally false. I gave Dak a HUGE amount of credit for his much improved 2023 regular season.

People only see what they want, and have very selective memories.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
It's true. But Dak poops his pants.

Yes or no?

So lets' pick the subject matter and be honest about it. Dak should not require special needs handling.
Hits dogs holler.
The entire point of the post is no matter who the QB is you can't completely suck at running the football and win.

Of the 3 phases of football Dallas offense was its best unit in that game and the dumbest fan base is in America still entirely blames the QB somehow. Jerry has built the lowest IQ fanbase of any sport in any country by mealy mouthing super bowl to the droolers over and over.

Big_D

Reaction score
No...that isn;t what I said at all. I LITERALLY...blamed RB and O-line.

So you can see why people don't take Dak apologists for real. They don't even care what people actually say.
You said the offense was mostly “good enough” . I’m not a Dak apologist, I don’t care if he stays or goes but to pretend the QB doesn’t need a running game is hilarious. Then you talk about how he has “special needs”. lol

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hits dogs holler.
The entire point of the post is no matter who the QB is you can't completely suck at running the football and win.

Of the 3 phases of football Dallas offense was its best unit in that game and the dumbest fan base is in America still entirely blames the QB somehow. Jerry has built the lowest IQ fanbase of any sport in any country by mealy mouthing super bowl to the droolers over and over.
You hit dogs?
Sometimes they bite back, I'm sure.

Who "entirely blames the qb"? Like....2....trolls?

I bet, not sure but id lay 5 bucks, you were one of the "droolers" screaming at everyone what a great leader Dak is. If he is, then he takes more heat than say....the punter. And when the leader gifts the other team 14 pts, hes gonba get heat.
Its true, i said as much many times, dak had a really nice regular season. Some of his passes extremely good. Its also true we didnt have a running game, this thread isnt a brilliant reveal. We all know it. Even the loudest zeke haters went quiet.
Theres a lot of stuff needs improved. Dak did pretty good with a poor run game most of the year. He simply cant have that bad if a game...when we need him most....

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You said the offense was mostly “good enough” . I’m not a Dak apologist, I don’t care if he stays or goes but to pretend the QB doesn’t need a running game is hilarious. Then you talk about how he has “special needs”. lol
I didnt say he has special needs. I said dont treat him like he does.
As the leader, and having such a poor game he should rightly take more of the heat. Thats one of the bigger responsibilities, if he is.

Qcard

Reaction score
Hits dogs holler.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :lmao:

See how the Dak Haters hijacked the thread and ignored the OPs excellent point about Football!!

Dak Hate is NOT about Football :facepalm:

Qcard

Reaction score
Oh...we are gonna make MORE excuses for Dak?

Most people believe the whole team sucks from top to bottom.

But you feel you need to do this to coddle Dak? He needs your umbrella protection...keep him in the closet!

You...are a weirdo.
It's true. But Dak poops his pants.

Yes or no?

So lets' pick the subject matter and be honest about it. Dak should not require special needs handling.
Bruh...this thread was about Running Game :lmao2:

@BrAinPaiNt can we get "Adult Language" on this Thread?:lmao::lmao:

Dak Haters mindset and analogies when discussing Prescott...."coddle Dak".."Keep him in the closet".."Dak Poops his pants"......"Dak should not require special needs handling" :lmao: :lmao:

Tell us how you really feel....it's 2024! :lmao2:

Since when was a QB requiring a running game become "special needs"?

Dak Haters are weirdos :lmao: :lmao:

Last edited:

Jayinem

Reaction score
One of the laziest moves last offseason was giving Pollard 10 million after a serious injury. I'm sure he's a good teammate good guy etc.. but even admitted he wasn't right until half way through the season, and he really didn't even get better after. It's not that hard to find a running back.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Thats our leading backs YPC in our last 4 playoff losses. 3 of them being 1 score games. We can talk about Dak’s woes. I stood up for him for years. But where is our run game? Is jerry cursed? What’s going on? This has to be borderline a historically bad 4 game loss span for ypc in the playoffs. What other qb doesn’t have a competent run game? This isn’t even close to competent. This is just taking our offense off the field and trying to have our QB have the whole weight of the defense on his shoulders. Hard to get in rhythm without having a first down run from time to time. Yes, let the dak haters come.
Draft in middle to late rounds a highly productive short and stocky WR, that falls in the draft because of his size and rotate him in at RB.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
50 yards from our starter RB should be enough in a playoff game. Dak needs to put the team on his shoulders, throw 60 times, but also run the ball more.

Jayinem

Reaction score
I went to this barbecue place to get a bbq sandwich the other day and the TV was showing Cowboys vs. Packers regular season Week 10 from 2022. Pollard was so fast he ran like a deer. He was not the same this year.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bruh...this thread was about Running Game :lmao2:

@BrAinPaiNt can we get "Adult Language" on this Thread?:lmao::lmao:

Dak Haters mindset and analogies when discussing Prescott...."coddle Dak".."Keep him in the closet".."Dak Poops his pants"......"Dak should not require special needs handling" :lmao: :lmao:

Tell us how you really feel....it's 2024! :lmao2:

Since when was a QB requiring a running game become "special needs"?

Dak Haters are weirdos :lmao: :lmao:
Can we have a reading comprehension test while we're at it?

Yes...a good offense requires a good run game. Pretty sure all of us know we didnt have one. The point of this thread was to talk about that. Fine. But its also an "excuse" for losing the playoff game. Which dak gifted the other team 14 pts.

Dak did great dealing with it in regular season. (Hows that for "dak hate"). So what changed?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
One of the laziest moves last offseason was giving Pollard 10 million after a serious injury. I'm sure he's a good teammate good guy etc.. but even admitted he wasn't right until half way through the season, and he really didn't even get better after. It's not that hard to find a running back.
The problem was the very poor run scheme and play calling. Pollard was getting hit at or behind the LOS so often it was ridiculous. He did get better and you could see a difference the 2nd half of the season. I would still replace him but it's not his fault when there is no where to run.

Big_D

Reaction score
.....or a rip on Zeke. Yet we watch the OL miss blocks every game.
The run game and Oline have been a problem for a few years now. Both of those things have to get better. It was time to move on from Zeke like it’s time to move on from Pollard.

Cmac

Reaction score
The run game and Oline have been a problem for a few years now. Both of those things have to get better. It was time to move on from Zeke like it’s time to move on from Pollard.
Fine.....but you forgot.....Time to move on from some on the OL too.

Big_D

Reaction score
Fine.....but you forgot.....Time to move on from some on the OL too.
I didn’t forget that. Just too much to type. Oline needs a solid group of 5 without the musical chairs.