Our New ILB

cowboysfan31

Reaction score
Another ILB prospect for next year from UVa is Kai Parham. He started inside next to Brooks and was 2nd in almost every category to Brooks. He'll only be a junior but he'll be a 4th year player I believe so he's got a shot at coming out and we might get him mid-2nd or early 3rd.

Natedawg44

Reaction score
ditto that on A.J. Lots of Buckeyes in here on a cowboys board. We cover all Centerville sports through my residency great great school reminds me of Jenks in Tulsa.

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
Hey DC, did you ever see him play at Centerville? I did a couple of times. Once he totally dominated the opposing offense. One thing I miss about being there is going to those games each week with my father-in-law and gang.

No, I didn't.. I have only watched him play at OSU.. didn't really follow much HS football... Though centerville usually had a good team over the years... Not sure about recently though

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
Natedawg44 said:
ditto that on A.J. Lots of Buckeyes in here on a cowboys board. We cover all Centerville sports through my residency great great school reminds me of Jenks in Tulsa.

Where are you Nate? I think I asked once in another thread but I dont think I checked back on your response

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dayton_Cowboy said:
No, I didn't.. I have only watched him play at OSU.. didn't really follow much HS football... Though centerville usually had a good team over the years... Not sure about recently though
They made the playoffs again this last year. We went back last fall and I caught their playoff win before they lost the next week.

Hailmary

Reaction score
The player I have my eyes on in next year's draft is Devin Hester of Miami. Sure he really doesn't have a position, but I haven't seen anyone so electric on ST since Prime Time.

If field position is so important, than this kid is definitely worth a first round pick.

He's electric I tell 'ya.

Natedawg44

Reaction score
Dayton_Cowboy said:
Where are you Nate? I think I asked once in another thread but I dont think I checked back on your response
Kettering sorry I didn't see it.

Natedawg44

Reaction score
My eyes are on Travis Wilson. I think he ends up being the top Sr. WR and has all of the attributes you would want in a number one WR.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Natedawg44 said:
Kettering sorry I didn't see it.
I lived in Miamisburg for a few years in the 90's. With the in-laws in Centerville I still keep up with the news some.

Natedawg44

Reaction score
Cool I'm a transplant from Tulsa. Its a really nice area of the country here, I've really enjoyed it.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Natedawg44 said:
Cool I'm a transplant from Tulsa. Its a really nice area of the country here, I've really enjoyed it.
Well I'm living in Wichita now, about 2 1/2 to 3 hours from there. Cowboys country! Ohio, not so much.

jbsg02

Reaction score
How about Chad Greenway? I didn't watch a lot of Iowa games last year but scouts are high on him.

DLK150

The Quiet Man
Reaction score
Another MLB/ILB to keep an eye on is Abdul Hodge out of Iowa.

conner01

Reaction score
not too optimistic about this season are you? if we have a top 5 pick,lb is gonna be the least of the changes around dallas.bill,zim,the cheerleaders,may all get fired