Our offense may not be as great as you think for this upcoming season

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They love doing it. I’m not sure why.

This place is rife with them.
I use the word we . all the time when I refer to the Cowboys. When I buy paraphernalia tickets, that makes me part of it. I totally agree with you.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Right. Because being a super positive and optimistic naive fan is what makes someone a “true” fan. One negative post = troll/rival.

I have posted positively about the Cowboys in the past when deserved. But lets be truthful here, how much positivity do the cowboys deserve considering the vast amount of decades since our last Championship appearance? “Great” seasons and numbers mean nothing when you have nothing to show for it.
One of the highest scoring teams in the league consistently. If all you care about is a championship. And maybe you should look further nothing to show for it because they don’t get a ring. I’d rather have the camaraderie. So enjoy your misery. I’ll continue watching America’s team and enjoying every minute of it.

Wangchung83

Reaction score
Everyone has been posting, Pollard is the MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN, he's the next best thing to slice bread! Well, we're about to find out if he can be the featured back. Then there is Mr Turnover, Dakota " WENTZ 2." Prescot who everyone keeps calling a STATS MACHINE. Well, stats don't win games so we're to find out if he's a real leader of men or just the over hyped, overpaid, less than mediocre QB I believe he is......................
Nope that time was done last year. Multiple people saying same this year, problem is we’ve given him plenty of time and have overpaid for what he brought in return. No nfc championship then it’s a bust and this pipe dream of rd 4 is over. It was sane last year but here we are again expecting a different outcome.