Our slumping QB

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
A question is a strawman?

If you want to point to a good pass to Dez, you should have picked the one to the sideline earlier in the game that was Dez's longest play of the day. That was a much better pass.
Yes. When it's wrong and has nothing to do with the play in question. I wasn't charting the game I was pointing out that he had two great TDs. He did. You're welcome to your opinion but it has to be considered in light of the narrative you've bought into about the player. Once that is added to the equation your inaccurate assessment of the play makes a lot more sense.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Yes. When it's wrong and has nothing to do with the play in question. I wasn't charting the game I was pointing out that he had two great TDs. He did. You're welcome to your opinion but it has to be considered in light of the narrative you've bought into about the player. Once that is added to the equation your inaccurate assessment of the play makes a lot more sense.

How is the question wrong? Your answer may be wrong, but the question is just the question. You're not making any sense.
And if you don't like the question, maybe you shouldn't have brought bias into things? If you don't like it, don't bring it up.
My bias is for the truth, but your deflection on the question about the issue you brought up points to that not being the case for yourself.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
How is the question wrong? Your answer may be wrong, but the question is just the question. You're not making any sense.
And if you don't like the question, maybe you shouldn't have brought bias into things? If you don't like it, don't bring it up.
My bias is for the truth, but your deflection on the question about the issue you brought up points to that not being the case for yourself.
See how you've moved completely from the point? That's where your hypothesis took you. It was a great pass. You've moved on from that tortured logic to a misguided attack on me that is both inaccurate and baseless. You've made a decision on the player that infects your perception. Projecting that onto me won't change that. But the same things causing your poor judgement on the play and the player are leading you down this rabbit hole and there's nothing I can do except to revel in it.

So in short:

You're biased
It was a great pass
Your opinion on it is meaningless because of your extensive history of ridiculous hot takes about the guy who threw it
I don't share that history so projecting it onto me with no idea is a strawman.
You can't recognize the flaw in your logic for the same reason you can't accurately assess his performance

Kevinicus

Reaction score
See how you've moved completely from the point? That's where your hypothesis took you. It was a great pass. You've moved on from that tortured logic to a misguided attack on me that is both inaccurate and baseless. You've made a decision on the player that infects your perception. Projecting that onto me won't change that. But the same things causing your poor judgement on the play and the player are leading you down this rabbit hole and there's nothing I can do except to revel in it.

So in short:

You're biased
It was a great pass
Your opinion on it is meaningless because of your extensive history of ridiculous hot takes about the guy who threw it
I don't share that history so projecting it onto me with no idea is a strawman.
You can't recognize the flaw in your logic for the same reason you can't accurately assess his performance

I didn't attack you. Now you're just lying.
YOU brought up bias, not me. More lying.
You appear biased. You brought up bias, and I asked a question about bias. You're deflecting, not me. Your deflection confirms your bias. I didn't bring bias into this. YOU DID.
The pass was okay. It was not great. The pass to Witten was a great pass. The earlier pass to Dez was a great pass. The TD pass was not.
I have no problem saying when Dak makes a great pass. I will not, however, make things up and call plays that aren't great, great. That's something you're doing.
You appear to have poor judgement, lie, attack, and then deflect. It's disgraceful.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Hey only four posts until you got back on topic. Progress. There's nothing I lied about. I made an assessment of your perception that you've never even bothered to deny and instead projected it onto me. The rest of this is simply your poor attempt to move away from a difference of opinion that yippee welcome to but has to be taken with the grain of salt your consistent bias demands. I'm not interested in explaining this again. You're boring but thanks for editing out the personal attacks