out of next three games, which will be toughest?

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
@ New York will be the toughest.

I think if we sweep the division here and go 3-0 the next three games, we will definitely be a team to be reckoned with at 9-1 and atleast 2 games (with a tiebreak over NYG) in front of the rest of the division.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
DragonCowboy;1722609 said:
@ New York will be the toughest.

I think if we sweep the division here and go 3-0 the next three games, we will definitely be a team to be reckoned with at 9-1 and atleast 2 games (with a tiebreak over NYG) in front of the rest of the division.

Don't forget that Washington (and NY, I think) have yet to play New England. YOu can pretty much chalk up another loss for them there.

Dcowboy84

Reaction score
yeah i think if we are somehow able to sweep those 3 and get to 9-1 we will definitely prove our worth to a lot of doubters.

and i do agree that of those three games the one that scares me most is @NYG, just b/c their D seems to be a lot better than week 1, and their offense is still potentially potent

the eagles are just inconsistent to me, but they seem to play us well, so we'll see, and the skins have a good defense, but their offense just doesn't seem to click

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Hands dow, @ New York.

The other two look like easy wins.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
LandryFan;1722620 said:
Don't forget that Washington (and NY, I think) have yet to play New England. YOu can pretty much chalk up another loss for them there.
giants play the pats in week 17. the pats might sit there starters if they are 14-1 or something

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
I think the Giants got lucky having Westbrook and the LT out against Philly. I see them do some things on defense that I think Romo can exploit. I am going to go with Washington. They are really solid on defense.

sacowboysfan513

Reaction score
I would say definitely the Giants because of how good they are playing right now.

But I never feel safe at Philly even if they aren't playing that good.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
S.A.CowboysFan;1722630 said:
is 2 -1 acceptable for yall over next three games?

Umm...

Not really.

I'd really like to go 3-0 here. Going 4-0 against the division would be awesome.

Especially if that one loss is to the Giants...can't afford that.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Washington without a question for me. Has anybody "really" been watching them? They are, unfortunately, not a veryt bad team.

S.A.CowboysFan

Reaction score
we cant forget how hostile that crowd can be in Philly. geez they have their own jail....im jealous

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Jimz31;1722645 said:
Washington without a question for me. Has anybody "really" been watching them? They are, unfortunately, not a veryt bad team.
Their offense is pretty bad.

SlwSVT

Reaction score
2-1 over the next 3 would be very good for us. On the road against division rivals is tough, no matter how good the Cowboys are or how bad the division rival is. I think we can take Philly with 2 weeks of preparation and Giants game is going to be tough one. At home against the Commanders we should handle.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think they are all equally tough for different reasons.

Washington's offense may not put fear in anyone but whether people like to admit it or not they have a stout defense.

Eagles...bad as they have played they always seem to be up for a dallas game and give us trouble.

The giants probably have the best chance as their defense is coming together and their offense can be dangerous.