out of next three games, which will be toughest?

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
Jimz31;1722645 said:
Washington without a question for me. Has anybody "really" been watching them? They are, unfortunately, not a veryt bad team.

...on defense...

DallasDomination

Reaction score
The Giants because they are playing really good on Defense and they are establishing a nice passing and running attack. Our D needs to play a A+ game to beat them and our O just needs toplay solid.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Jimz31;1722645 said:
Washington without a question for me. Has anybody "really" been watching them? They are, unfortunately, not a veryt bad team.

The Commanders are ok...but the Giants are really clicking right now...their defense is dismantling people and their OL is opening up holes left and right

the Skins should have lost again today, we escaped with a fortunate win, the Giants hammered the bad team they played

David

JerryFan

Reaction score
I find it so funny that the same people that keep saying the Giants D is coming together are the same people who complain about Dallas's D and how good teams toast us. The funny thing is they say were good against bad teams. Well what has the Giants D been? Good against good teams? Hardly! I understand we have weaknesses, but so do they and when you don't play good teams you can make up for those weaknesses. When you don't follow a team like you do your own then you see things differently.

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
Jimz31;1722645 said:

I disagree. They took Miami to overtime in DC. And should have lost today, Rackers is usually money.

They could easily be 2-4 right now.

They are 4-2 right now and have beat Philly (which doesn't look very difficult), Arizona, Miami, and Detroit.

Not exactly powerhouses there. Campbell is very inconsistant and can't be relied upon when things get tough.

cobra

Salty *******
Reaction score
CowboyWay;1722703 said:
I disagree. They took Miami to overtime in DC. And should have lost today, Rackers is usually money.

They could easily be 2-4 right now.

Add in that McNabb had Philly in a position to score a TD in the 4th quarter that would have won the game for Philly but the pass was broken up. The play goes the other way, and the Skins could be sitting there at 1-5.

The only game they soundly won was the Lions game.

Of course, we should probably be 5-2 right now as we lucked out in Buffalo.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
@ Giants will be toughest but I think we will win if we can play consistent as opposed to hot and cold like we have done in the past..

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
cobra;1722711 said:
Add in that McNabb had Philly in a position to score a TD in the 4th quarter that would have won the game for Philly but the pass was broken up. The play goes the other way, and the Skins could be sitting there at 1-5.

The only game they soundly won was the Lions game.

Of course, we should probably be 5-2 right now as we lucked out in Buffalo.

Well that can work both ways.

They collapsed against Giants, that could've easily been a win.

They lost a close one against the Packers, taht could've been a win.

They could be 6-0.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Giants in NY will be the toughest of the three. At Washington will be tough, but we "should" beat them at home.

As to could I live with 2 or 3 out those games: Well I guess I'd have to if that's the way it turns out. But if we are really the class of the NFC as the "experts" are saying, we need to beat our division rivals even on the road.

koolaid

Drink Me
Reaction score
Jimz31;1722645 said:
agreed, washington is a good team and sean taylor is playing some impressive safety right now
we are their superbowl every year and i expect a close emotional game where anything could happen

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Any game within the division and on the road will be tough.

The Giants are playing the best football of the 3. Commanders will fight us tough & nail as they always do. Philly???? who knows but I would bet they bring their A Game against us.

Zman5

Reaction score
We will beat the Giants for sure. Why am I so sure? We get them after their bye week and I believe they never won a game played after the bye week.

Zman5

Reaction score
bigbadroy;1722631 said:
giants play the pats in week 17. the pats might sit there starters if they are 14-1 or something

That's why I'm hoping the Colts hang with them until week 17. I'm hoping NE has something to play for against the Giants.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
The Giants/Pats game will be directly affected by the outcome of the Colts/Pats game. If the Colts win, I see the Pats needing a week 17 win. If the Pats win, I see them being able to rest their players in week 17.

However, don't look for the cheaters to rest anyone. They seem to be trying to make a statement.

AmishGangsta

Reaction score
dbair1967;1722697 said:
The Commanders are ok...but the Giants are really clicking right now...their defense is dismantling people and their OL is opening up holes left and right

the Skins should have lost again today, we escaped with a fortunate win, the Giants hammered the bad team they played

David

It was an ugly win, but the Cardinals didn't exactly do anything at all today. It should have been a blowout, really. Today's performance by the Commanders was a pure example of a team beating itself -- I hate to use this term, but that's exactly what happened.

Their first TD came off an interception inside their own territory, and their second TD drive was kept alive due to a 15 yard taunting penalty by Fletcher, and a 15 yard late hit by Landry and numerous other penalties that could go either way, depending on what kind of mood that ref is in on that particular day.

Their field goal kick came after they got an onside kick in which sellers took the ball from guy -- how they determined he was down while still in the air is beyond me.

But the Cardinals didn't deserve a win by any means. They sucked worse than we did; their performance was rather fluky, don't let the stats and box score fool you :)

AmishGangsta

Reaction score
...but to stay on topic, I think you guys will win 2 out of those games.

Everyone's going to pick the Giants (obviously) to be the team that will beat you guys -- I think that one will be a nail biter that you guys will win, however; I think the team you should worry about is the Eagles, simply because their backs are against the wall.

I think the Skins and Boys will split, and I think you guys win that one at home -- probably by two touchdowns. We never play well in Dallas.

The Skins need some offensive lineman help real soon!

badleelee

Reaction score
They all hate us as much as we hate them. They are jeaulous at this point. We need to come off the bye week with a chip on our shoulder.