out of next three games, which will be toughest?

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
I'm going to wait 4 weeks and then vote afterwards to make myself feel smart.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I picked Giants. They are really clicking right now and they will be exremely pumped to play us to even the score. Also it will mostly be for the lead in the NFCE.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
I say NY... but I definitely think we could end up going 3-0 over that stretch.

And I agree with the poster who was saying the NYG have looked good on defense against bad teams... just like us. The teams they looked the best against were Philly, the Falcons and the Niners.

Their O looks like the biggest threat to us though.

lspain1

Reaction score
The NYFG seem to match up better against us than the others this season. Beating them is most important.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
AmishGangsta;1722882 said:
I think the team you should worry about is the Eagles, simply because their backs are against the wall.
The Eagles will lose in Minnesota next week and be 2-5. I wouldn't term that as a team with their backs against the wall, it'll be a team that is already beat. They'll play us tough for sure (they always do), but people need to understand that this is a shell of the team it used to be.

By the time we play the Eagles the second time, Kolb will definitely be the QB.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
peplaw06;1723065 said:
I say NY... but I definitely think we could end up going 3-0 over that stretch.

And I agree with the poster who was saying the NYG have looked good on defense against bad teams... just like us. The teams they looked the best against were Philly, the Phins and the Niners.

Their O looks like the biggest threat to us though.

Hopefully they won't look good against the Phins. ;)

Hoov

Reaction score
Giants have really picked up their game as of late, look for them to be our main competition throughout the year, prolly see them in playoffs

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
without a doubt to me its gotta be the deadskins. they have a very solid D and with them being our hated rival u know they will play us a great game. im not all that concerned about the Giants game. yes they will play us tough but i just think we are better than them at every position except D-line. they cant stop our O which is the most important thing