Outside of Cowboy Nation, are the Cowboys the Most Hated?

MikeB80

Reaction score
While the team has not been great the past 25 years, Jerry has still been able to generate enough buzz around his team to keep the seats filled until last season.

the cowboys have a psl ticket system. The tickets for the games are bought may 1st. We all just paid for our tickets. So essentially the whole season is sold out.

this is a design to screw fans and to make sure teams. Never have a blackout and sell all their tickets. If you have a psl you have to pay for the seats by may 1st.

it sucks and other teams have copied it and I imagine it will be the standard among all teams at some point.

what really sucks is for people like me who desperately want to sell their psl but can’t because there is no demand. Most of the seats in this stadium are owned by businesses and ticket brokers.

I imagine whoever buys my seat and hopefully someone will, will be a broker intent on selling them every week.

The first few seasons in the stadium my section was all fans and most of us holdover ticket holders from texas stadium. It took about five years but every seat around me except for one group of four in front of me have sold their psl’s to brokers who sell for triple the value.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I heard it said this morning that the Cowboys are the most hated NFL team. Is that true? Living in Texas, I don't see it. I've always thought that was either the 49ers or Steelers.
I’ll say it’s the patriots. But for me personally I totally agree. Steelers and 49ers. Watching those games was better than sex

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Since I became a Cowboy fan back over 50 years ago there has always been 2 truths.

1. The Cowboys are the most popular team in the league.

2. The Cowboys are the most hated team in the league.

There hasn't been anything that has happened to change that over all these years.
I don’t know the patriots are right there among the most hated

DCowboyz

Reaction score
People still hate us or love us. We still have the highest ratings, because they either want us to win or love to see us lose.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
the cowboys have a psl ticket system. The tickets for the games are bought may 1st. We all just paid for our tickets. So essentially the whole season is sold out.

this is a design to screw fans and to make sure teams. Never have a blackout and sell all their tickets. If you have a psl you have to pay for the seats by may 1st.

it sucks and other teams have copied it and I imagine it will be the standard among all teams at some point.

what really sucks is for people like me who desperately want to sell their psl but can’t because there is no demand. Most of the seats in this stadium are owned by businesses and ticket brokers.

I imagine whoever buys my seat and hopefully someone will, will be a broker intent on selling them every week.

The first few seasons in the stadium my section was all fans and most of us holdover ticket holders from texas stadium. It took about five years but every seat around me except for one group of four in front of me have sold their psl’s to brokers who sell for triple the value.
I own PSLs at the stadium.

Brax

Reaction score
Right right cool story. Run along to your real teams message board now.
When all you have ever seen is the garbage teams Jerry has fielded, I feel sorry for you, someday you should look at the history of the team and see what a true winning organization does and looks like. Take off the rose colored glasses and see reality them maybe you will understand.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
When all you have ever seen is the garbage teams Jerry has fielded, I feel sorry for you, someday you should look at the history of the team and see what a true winning organization does and looks like. Take off the rose colored glasses and see reality them maybe you will understand.
It would suck to only have that perspective of the Cowboys. Thankfully we got to witness much better days.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Just look to this board, about 80% on here hate their own team. It shows in every thread every day. :lmao:
I see them point out things they would do differently but they still root for the team. It's not really hate like we hate other teams.

conner01

Reaction score
Since I became a Cowboy fan back over 50 years ago there has always been 2 truths.

1. The Cowboys are the most popular team in the league.

2. The Cowboys are the most hated team in the league.

There hasn't been anything that has happened to change that over all these years.
Patriots have gotten in those conversations but with Brady gone they won’t be long

fivetwos

Reaction score
Fans of all other NFCEast teams will tell you their most hated team is Dallas.

Winonesoon

Reaction score
These cowboys better get up because the old train is gone. I know, because I'm on it and it gets harder every year.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Just look to this board, about 80% on here hate their own team. It shows in every thread every day. :lmao:
A troll or two aside, I dont think anyone around here actually hates the team.

A little success....maybe an NFCGC appearance.....and you'll see that disappear at a fast rate.

Maybe that word is used a bit loosely these days.

The way I see it, being critical of a move a team makes and hate are two vastly different things.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Most loved
Most hated

Imagine the aftermath of The Cowboys were to win another Super Bowl ...

I felt a great disturbance in the NFL, as if millions of haters suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
LOL. Absolutely not. That title belongs to non other than, New England Patriots. Cowboys are the most popular. Far from most hated. According to a recent NFL survey on SB Nation, fans of most teams in the NFL still list the Patriots as ‘public enemy No. 1,” & the most-hated team in the NFL.

Whether its Spygate, Deflategate, or the most recent infraction that involved filming the Cincinnati Bengals’ sideline, the Patriots have been involved in enough dirt to feed the haters.

There is nothing Patriots haters would prefer to see happen than a crash landing during a troubling 2020 season. Obviously, Belichick and Co. would prefer to continue to give the haters more fuel for their envy.

https://heavy.com/sports/2020/07/patriots-still-nfl-most-hated-team/#:~:text=Despite the loss of Tom Brady and what,for the latest breaking news, rumors, and content!

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Cowboys relevance declines every season. They need to make a playoff run again to get back to being hated. Mocked more likely these days.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I dont care what others think, ill always be a die hard DC Fan and wear that where everyone knows it..

#DCFFL!! :starspin: