Video: Outstanding conversation between Stephen A and Prime Time (re: Dez)

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I didn’t use the word agenda, I used the word perspective. In any case, I was mostly just making an off athe cuff comment about how many people chose not to listen to Smith and Sanders
Yeah. I get it. No one likes them. I happen to think SA is a little over the top so I no longer watch First Take. Their conversation (SA and Deion) was pretty good though.

Funny thing... I stopped watching First Take mainly because of the schtick and started watching Undisputed. Now I watch neither because Skip's schtick irritates too. Shannon & Max should get their own show together..lol

Last edited:

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah. I get it. No one likes them. I happen to think SA is a little over the top so I no longer watch First Take. Their conversation was pretty good though.

Funny thing... I stopped watching First Take mainly because of the schtick and started watching Undisputed. Now I watch neither because Skip's schtick irritates too. Shannon & Max should get their own show together..lol

I hate dismissing people without hearing what they have to say, but Steven A annoys me both with his style and with how he makes up nonsense excuses to take a position. It was doubly bad with Skip, who is every bid as annoying, or more, and who has maybe even less credibility

bsbellomy

Reaction score
Folks, if you have to time to spend on a Sunday morning, this conversation is quite an eye opener from every angle. I'm not posting this to support any particular agenda because, quite frankly, there's no agenda in this conversation. Just straight talk. Everyone (whether you love or don't love Dez so much) can glean something from this dialogue. Enjoy... It's long but touches every single point. It even speaks to the similarities of this cut and the time back when TO was cut. I won't spoil it any further but they hit on everything. Now I'll shut up.

This is from the Stephen A radio show.

I came away from this thinking 100% they should have kept Dez. I'll be rooting for the Cowboys next year, but I'll be rooting just as much for Dez wherever he plays to prove them wrong. Unfortunately for us fans IMO it looks like the people in charge are willing to write off this season already

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
I agree on the fact that we can’t assume Zeke will run 1500-1700 yards and everything will be gravy. I just don’t see a plan on offense other than Zeke being the savior to Garrett and Linehan. It takes one major injury to our star RB and the season is done no matter what at this point. Witten shouldn’t be involved on the field as much as he is in the locker room at this point but we don’t seem to have his replacement. I watched majority of the video and it was interesting. As far as letting Dez go I am done with it now.

dfense

Reaction score
Listening to both Steven A and Deion is like having the best of the worst. Two complete buffoons. At least Steven A. has some awareness of the issues. Deion is an oblivious dope.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Outstanding conversation? Two of the most annoying voices in sports media today....after five to six minutes I had to eject....Dallas has moved on... they aren't saying anything any different than many of us... and we aren't nearly as annoying.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Yeah. I get it. No one likes them. I happen to think SA is a little over the top so I no longer watch First Take. Their conversation (SA and Deion) was pretty good though.

I’d have to ‘skip’ THAT pairing, too. Shannon Sharpe is every bit SAS’s equal when it comes to mindless Cowboys Hate blather.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Perhaps not two of your favorite people around but it's the type of conversation you appreciate having insight into.
Not only no, but hell no.

There is no insight they could give that I would care about hearing. NONE.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
All the racial undertones.
Yeah that's unfortunate... I think the TO/Dez comparison Deion was trying to make is more about the outspoken talented WR that doesn't hold his tongue and less about anyone's skin color.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Dez slapped Bleustar’s momma.

He expects people to believe how there is no agenda lol. He’s been parading around the board for months with his Dez hate and expects people to believe this is some balanced convo.

If you listened to the clip you'd realize how silly you sound. I don't know Bleustar's "agenda", frankly I don't care about such things, but if either of you think Stephen A Smith and Deion Sanders were trashing Dez you're sorely confused. :muttley:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
All the racial undertones.

That was comical, but not surprising coming from Deion and Screamin' A.

Jerry has his flaws, but the notion that he runs a racist operation is asinine.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
If you listened to the clip you'd realize how silly you sound. I don't know Bleustar's "agenda", frankly I don't care about such things, but if either of you think Stephen A Smith and Deion Sanders were trashing Dez you're sorely confused. :muttley:
Love

ZekeTrain

Reaction score
That was comical, but not surprising coming from Deion and Screamin' A.

Jerry has his flaws, but the notion that he runs a racist operation is asinine.

I took it not that Jerry was but his kids were.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
There's more but I figured I would share a few for those that think everything is agenda laced.

I think more people just feel that Stephen A and Deion are two of the last people on earth that they'd want to listen to ... much less when it comes to their advice about the Cowboys. It's like saying, hey, here's an outstanding conversation between Putin and Kim Jong-Un about America.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I'd rather stick toothpicks in my eyeballs.
Hey..

we are an accident waiting to happen.

Stephen A has been waiting his whole life for this moment.

If this is so big..

where was he when Irving got busted..

Where was he when Lance Rentzel was busted?

When Raphiel Septien was busted?

When Pete Gent got arrested for too much partying..

When Don Meredith first sung

"Turn out the lights..the party is over" and was terribly off key.

Where was he when George Allen accused the team of spying on practices..

Stephen A. Smith was in diapers wetting his bed.

What a Moroon.