Video: Outstanding conversation between Stephen A and Prime Time (re: Dez)

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I think more people just feel that Stephen A and Deion are two of the last people on earth that they'd want to listen to ... much less when it comes to their advice about the Cowboys. It's like saying, hey, here's an outstanding conversation between Putin and Kim Jong-Un about America.
Lol

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Quite frankly, the 1st 15 min is Stephen A just asking quiestions. It's mostly Deion giving heartfelt answers.

I appreciated the Deion answers much more than the leading questions.

First i have to say thanks for posting the video. My critics have nothing to do with the info you gave. I always appreciate to get informed by people.

Stephen A. of course is no idiot. I do think he exactly knows what he is doing. And he always tries to get people emotionally.

I just cant stand his way and his voice. His voice - he cant speak like a normal person. Always so aggressiv, loud and provocant.

But thats the style of the show. Not he is to blame. Those who produce and script it.

EDIT: Or wait...

Of course he is to blame also. He has the choice to be part of something meaningful, with depth or something like this rubbish.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Stephen A. of course is no idiot. I do think he exactly knows what he is doing. And he always tries to get people emotionally.

I just cant stand his way. His voice - he cnt speak like a normal person.

But thats the style of the show. Not he is to blame. Those who produce and script it.
Yes. Like I said, I'm not a fan of that Fist Take yelling schtick. But anyone who watched the video I posted would have noticed it was from his radio show and not FT. On his radio show, the dumb schtick is absent.

Cmac

Reaction score
Why would any TOP FA come to Dallas now?.....I don't mean a second tier FA.....I mean a TOP FA?