CFZ Overcoming History

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Joe you can disagree with me anytime you want. Read or not read my opinions. As long as you’re keeping it between the lines, there are no problems.
lol, I disagree, Bob, keeping my comments "between the lines" was my intention when I got benched yesterday. I didn't tell you how to do your moderation job or interfere in any way. No insults no attacks. I just got caught talking about a mod (you). So, since I didn't learn anything from that benching, I'm just not going to talk about any of you mods at all, good or bad. Staying with the previous course is not an option because I saw what it got me. I do however appreciate your time. Have a good day, sir.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lol, I disagree, Bob, keeping my comments "between the lines" was my intention when I got benched yesterday. I didn't tell you how to do your moderation job or interfere in any way. No insults no attacks. I just got caught talking about a mod (you). So, since I didn't learn anything from that benching, I'm just not going to talk about any of you mods at all, good or bad. Staying with the previous course is not an option because I saw what it got me. I do however appreciate your time. Have a good day, sir.
I didn’t bench you…something you already know.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I didn’t bench you…something you already know.
:bow: I didn't say you did ole-wise one. I'm well aware of who did. However, in the spirit of my new course of action, I'm not naming names.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Bob, as a mod can you please fix it so I can ignore you? You have so many doubts about this team, I don't know how you can honestly call yourself a fan. You're just a critic at this point. Your negativity is bringing me down post after post. It's bad for my mental health. I can't ignore you on my own, I need the feature that I use to ignore all the other Debbie downers on CZ. Please have some mercy and allow me to ignore you.
Bob's just keeping it real.

jnday

Reaction score
Bob, as a mod can you please fix it so I can ignore you? You have so many doubts about this team, I don't know how you can honestly call yourself a fan. You're just a critic at this point. Your negativity is bringing me down post after post. It's bad for my mental health. I can't ignore you on my own, I need the feature that I use to ignore all the other Debbie downers on CZ. Please have some mercy and allow me to ignore you.
Many fans would go crazy ignoring the reality of the last 25+ years. It is delusional to overlook the mess. Ignoring the problems that constantly plagues this team just leads to disappointment year after year. All of us wants the team to win, but it would drive me insane to ignore the reality.