StarW
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 1,293
- Reaction score
- 1,394
I like RB in R3 if there's talent, too. I want to see more BSF this season, personally. He's thumping dudes in the blocking game.Next round... either RB or TE
I like RB in R3 if there's talent, too. I want to see more BSF this season, personally. He's thumping dudes in the blocking game.Next round... either RB or TE
The brittle praying mantis cannot be counted on.Anyone relying on Overshown to be a starter is barking up the wrong knees.
![]()
Roll him out there until he gets hurt again. He gets paid to suit up and he's better and more versatile than Winters when he's on the field.The brittle praying mantis cannot be counted on.
WHEN Overshown is healthy, he has shown he can be a beast.Problem is, He is never healthy. BUT, regardless of anyones health, Narnham has already shown hes a beast. Put him in whatever spot hes best for the team, because hes the best of all our LBs already.I don't think there's really much difference between O and Winters.
Deployment will mostly just be package-specific.
agree...inm leatting him sit this week. We will beat the bucs with or without him, so give him another 10 days.No need to rush him back for the Bucs.
