Twitter: Overshown eager to make it back

blueblood70

Reaction score
I never said that. I said that this front office will not address the position for another 3 years while waiting to see if this guy is it or not.
And you're not Nostradamus and you're saying things that there's no proof yet don't give me well look at the history because I'll tell you they they have drafted linebackers they even tried to bring in Evans they were depending on LVE he if he's not here they will try to replace him they need more than just one true linebacker and I don't know any other than I don't know is Malik Jefferson still on this roster. he still has a shot you never know what Mike Zimmers defense and in his outlook and perspective for what he feels are good linebackers maybe M.Jefferson doesn't get kicked to the practice squad so much but they know there's a hole to fill because LVE was our 255 LB middle linebacker and he will need to be replaced Overshown would be one of the three but they're not looking at this guy .... they might be depending on him to be part of the mix of what 2-3 that Zimmer will use on many downs versus one true linebacker and hybrids like Quinn..

chagus

Reaction score
I think so. Lol. I dont remember Beriault in preseason though. Overshown showed us just enough to ramp up the hype machine, then exited on a high.

There was another safety, I think Matt Johnson. He got some hype and never played. I remember that one. Don't get me started about Rico Gathers.
Did Woody Dantzler ever start? Well maybe he did. He had that awesome kickoff return once, i think.