Risen Star
Likes Collector
- Messages
- 100,161
- Reaction score
- 256,336
I'm optimistic about both guys. Not in a "these guys are going to dominate" kind of way. But more of a "this is kind of solid rotation you need".Ogbonnia got dinged yesterday. Both are playing really well.
CP needs to get more creative. Every play looks the same.Got some nice placers in this draft so far. MLaw needs to take that next step now.
He did change it up late we some timely blitzes at least. He needs to scheme pressure. NFL QB’s can pick anyone apart with time.CP needs to get more creative. Every play looks the same.
We need that to happen big time. We need some pass rush help seriously.Got some nice placers in this draft so far. MLaw needs to take that next step now.
Your man Voch spent all offseason saying Overton sucked and it was a bad pick smhWheres that young lady on here that was hating on Overton? Lulz
Yeah. Voch seems to be more right than wrong. I’ll give him that.Your man Voch spent all offseason saying Overton sucked and it was a bad pick smh
Look, the Chief Mazi fan is chirping up because Overton simply got some snapsWheres that young lady on here that was hating on Overton? Lulz

. She never dissapointsYeah I’m confused it’s gloating about his snaps but not about how he played….Look, the Chief Mazi fan is chirping up because Overton simply got some snaps![]()
That's what I was looking for. I didn't notice him yesterday but did he rate a PFF 90 or 80 or something?Yeah I’m confused it’s gloating about his snaps but not about how he played….
There's was no gloating. I didn't even watch the game lol. I'm just trolling an emotional poster for my entertainment. That's all.Yeah I’m confused it’s gloating about his snaps but not about how he played….
Was he good yesterday?Told ya he'd be good.
Man I’m confused by the i told you so’s and gloating. They usually come later on after a video or pff ranking lol.That's what I was looking for. I didn't notice him yesterday but did he rate a PFF 90 or 80 or something?
