Owens Spitting Truth About Romo

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Explain how commenting on TOs squandering of his football money is “unmanly” in bizarro-world.

Nevermind, don’t. It won’t be coherent.
Again, why are you speaking on another mans finances? Do you have access to his earnings? Women gossip about a strangers finances.

You were so excited to hop in another TO thread you lost your way. Lol

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Again, why are you speaking on another mans finances? Do you have access to his earnings? Women gossip about a strangers finances.

Women don’t “gossip about strangers’ finances.” And commenting on an impending bankruptcy or a near bankruptcy is not a gender issue.

I have no idea what argument you even think you’re making in your own head.

When you can start making coherent points, I’ll bother replying again.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Was this English?

Or did you decide to try your hand in Unrhymed Iambic Pentameter?

From my locale, you seem to have missed your target.

"copy on that kicked-back, as I'm re-directing vectored fire accordingly to that obvious double knotted impediment currently blocking yer' full flow of conceptualized appreciation of forum participation
(
personally,as this being ,, my first ever, recollection of actual contact of yer' persona/ cutting trail thereof concerning you?), ,,,I really could give a lovely **** less, about the personally harbored views,,,, should YOU,,,and/or ANY OTHER thin& of shallow self perceived person of perportedly projected supportment of foundational structured cyber spine thoughts,,, &of a more notably pointed ASPECT ,the mentally formulated immediate umbrage , when " I" pull yer'/ their , free to use quote,,,
Then, my new& fondly deemed of substandard comprehensively conceptual grasp of verbiaged football fellow,,,you& them may ,,,**** the **** 0ff!:thumbup:

* just so ya know the true FEUDIAN angle of ocular vision being allowedo_O

Last edited:

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Women don’t “gossip about strangers’ finances.” And commenting on an impending bankruptcy or a near bankruptcy is not a gender issue.

I have no idea what argument you even think you’re making in your own head.

When you can start making coherent points, I’ll bother replying again.
keep gossiping about TOs bank account which you have no idea about :thumbup: should’ve stick to the normal name calling you do regarding TO. You got too comfortable. Stay in your lane

Satchel89

Reaction score
Owen's spitting the truth? More like trashing another player, Something he's still very good at. He needs to talk about himself and how he was a Cancer in the locker room for every team he played for

Cebrin

Reaction score
I wouldn't doubt if he was paid extra money to say that. It stirs up a lot of controversy coming from a former HOF Cowboy. (All press is good press to these chumps) May be trying to work his way on to a show. He didn't have much of my respect to begin with, and now he has none.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
To be fair, T.O. saying that Romo isn't a winner, when he himself has no Superbowl rings, kind of makes me not take him seriously in this aspect.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Owens is right. Tony was just an above average quarterback in an era of inflated passing stats.

Their are at least 10 quarterbacks playing right now better than Romo.

Mahomes
Brady
Wilson
Rodgers
Brees
Rivers
Watson
Ben
Luck
Ryan
Wentz
Goff

Wentz, Goff? lol. Dak is better than those 2.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Owen's argument is flawed because he skipped the most important part: execution of the other players on the team. It's not one against eleven. Tony can only read the plays pre-snap and execute his part of the offense. If other players aren't in position, fail to beat their man or execute plays, are beaten off the ball, etc., then that isn't the QB's fault. So there is a higher probability of failure in other parts of the team due to the numbers than which is due to the QB. Tony wouldn't have been a starting QB for as long he was and have the fourth highest passer rating in NFL history if the reason the organization - and this is the key word - didn't win Super Bowls was due mostly to him. This is why the sucking up to the greatness of Tom Brady is so utterly inflated. Organizations win Super Bowls not individual players.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Talking about someone’s finances is restricted to women? Who knew? Someone needs to let men know the rules damn it!

Cmac

Reaction score
Cabo trip said it all...….about Romo & Witten.....and totally unscathed. Hmmm!!

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cabo trip said it all...….about Romo & Witten.....and totally unscathed. Hmmm!!
Huh? Explain. That’s was 12 years ago, nothing like it ever happened again, and they did then, and still do, catch crap for it.

foofighters

Reaction score
Owens is right. Tony was just an above average quarterback in an era of inflated passing stats.

Mahomes
Brady
Wilson
Rodgers
Brees
Rivers
Watson
Ben
Luck
Ryan
Wentz
Goff
If you're going to troll, use the right "there." That way you can fool some into thinking you possess some intelligence. However, in regards to your list, Mahomes (while showing major potential) just needs a few more years to see if you can sustain. Rivers is worse than Romo. In fact, Rivers should be crucified as much as Romo was. Wilson has benefited from really good defenses (and coaching). Ryan...lol. Wentz? Foles>Wentz. Sample size may be too small for Goff. Again, I know you're just trolling but I thought I show this post for what it is...swiss cheese.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score

Mahomes
Brady
Wilson
Rodgers
Brees
Rivers
Watson
Ben
Luck
Ryan
Wentz
Goff
lol that all those guys are better than Romo. Drugs are bad.

None of those guys would have won a title in Dallas with Garrett, Phillips and Jones.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Give him credit for one thing, he can still light/blow up a message board w/o saying much (lol).

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
He used to say nothing but good things about Romo until after his release. He heard Romo had something to do with it so he started badmouthing him. Hasn't stopped since.

I hated TO with a passion before he came to Dallas, then I liked him for a while against all odds. Now I'm back to hating him again and it feels right. I guess that's just the natural way of things.

I think he truly wanted a friendship but Romo blew him off and kept it strictly business. Other words, Romo didn't trust letting him into his personal/social circle. Also, I'm pretty sure he thought Romo would/should have had it back ( same as he did with the "he's my quarterback" interview) on the way out.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Talking about someone’s finances is restricted to women? Who knew? Someone needs to let men know the rules damn it!
Someone who you don’t know? Yeah, it’s gossip. Men don’t gossip but I guess you do as well, so you can join idgit. I don’t care lol. When I talk about Garrett it’s about his garbage coaching. I don’t care/know about his finances regardless of what is said on television. Y’all are TMZ posters

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Someone who you don’t know? Yeah, it’s gossip. Men don’t gossip but I guess you do as well, so you can join idgit. I don’t care lol. When I talk about Garrett it’s about his garbage coaching. I don’t care/know about his finances regardless of what is said on television. Y’all are TMZ posters
I assume you realize none of the posters, including you, know all the players, coaches, announcers etc they write about on this website? And that this website is loaded with gossip, innuendo, suggestions, accusations, humor (or at least attempts at it) and sarcasm on any number of topics, many of which are irrelevant to the team? You get that, right?

Brax

Reaction score

Mahomes
Brady
Wilson
Rodgers
Brees
Rivers
Watson
Ben
Luck
Ryan
Wentz
Goff
Your Romo hate knows no bounds, of course you also believe Dak is the GOAT after 3 failed seasons, says it all. Isn't TO the guy who cried that's my QB, I am not sure I would believe any thing TO says about any QB. Of your list I see 3 , I am proud of you at least you don't have Dak on the list, maybe you are seeing the light.