Owens Spitting Truth About Romo

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Suggesting accolades resolve this is a mistake. Drew Pearson had far better stats than Lynn Swan. Yet which is in the Hall.

I am saying Tony's skill set and passing ability and accuracy, and by far his intellect to break down a defense was and is superior to everyone on that list except Brady and Rodgers. He is on par with Brees. The only way Rapesmysister ois ahead os because he is essentially a middle linebacker and hard to bring down. Rivers is close but Tony is better.

Mahomes is playing sandlot football, but that doesn't mean he is a Hall of Famer. And even if he was nothing is equal in football/

You have a pet cat. Great, we all do. But let's not allow that woody to blind you to the fact this kid is in his second year and first starting. There is a great deal of football to be played before he is considered consistent.

:thumbup::starspin::thumbup:
As I've often entertained the " Walter middey" type flight of fanciful thought, concerning the precisely weighed& calibrated gray matter material variances 'tween the formers #8 & #9 's central hard shelled casing-liners!,,, er,,, yet ,,,( I must digress, in the simple fact of having been under the burden of personally removing & in possession henceforth of ol' Beelzebub's/ Lucifers left nut HISSELF'S since the age of 14?,,,WHEW,,,and I'd be obliged concerning yer' non enquiries regarding about it,also;), as it was of an admirable exploit of fearless endeavor efforted from my end of the field,,,lett'me tell ,,,about it sometimes) ,,, TERRY BRADSHAW'S weighed&measured of scrambled calibration being the benchmark/ baseline starting point of measurement, surpassing in marked incremental tick marks of advanced footballish superiority,,,,o_O

#9>#8 (
by a loaded spare single stack .45 cal back pocket pistols magazine of footballish brain weight),,, er,,,:cool:

catiii

Reaction score
TO is a load of baloney. And why does the OP title this "TO spitting the TRUTH?" Sounds like 1 player's personal opinion to me. New thread title: "TO opens mouth, inserts foot" ...

Daktozekecoop

Reaction score
This is a ridiculous thread. Romo is the highest rated retired quarterback. Romo elevated the careers of superstars while they were here. TO's three seasons with Dallas were three of TO's very best years. So his own personal experience with Romo directly contradicts what he is saying. Proof TO is seeking attention. Rome was so good that he took very average, middling receivers, and made them stars. Once they left Dallas, they fell off the map, all of them. And at least two home grown guys had HOF numbers as a result of Romo. All this with virtually no running game or defense for his entire career.

Willfreedom909

Reaction score
This is a ridiculous thread. Romo is the highest rated retired quarterback. Romo elevated the careers of superstars while they were here. TO's three seasons with Dallas were three of TO's very best years. So his own personal experience with Romo directly contradicts what he is saying. Proof TO is seeking attention. Rome was so good that he took very average, middling receivers, and made them stars. Once they left Dallas, they fell off the map, all of them. And at least two home grown guys had HOF numbers as a result of Romo. All this with virtually no running game or defense for his entire career.
Romo is closer to Andy dalton than he is Tom Brady.

Deal with it.

kskboys

Reaction score
TO is a load of baloney. And why does the OP title this "TO spitting the TRUTH?" Sounds like 1 player's personal opinion to me. New thread title: "TO opens mouth, inserts foot" ...
"TO spitting stooopid crapp".

How's that?

Daktozekecoop

Reaction score
You are the one who earlier suggested Dak compete with Garrett and Moore for starting quarterback.

Willfreedom909

Reaction score
I think your opinion is ridiculous.

Deal with it.
Romo isn’t even in the same stratosphere as guys like Brady and Rodger.

If we had either of those 2 as quarterbacks With the teams we’ve had we win at least 1 Super Bowl.

Both Brady and Rodgers have carried defenses far worse than Dallas to championship games