Owens Spitting Truth About Romo

kskboys

Reaction score
Romo isn’t even in the same stratosphere as guys like Brady and Rodger.

If we had either of those 2 as quarterbacks With the teams we’ve had we win at least 1 Super Bowl.

Both Brady and Rodgers have carried defenses far worse than Dallas to championship games
And lost.

kskboys

Reaction score
We're in an era of crap to average defenses due to salary cap and rule changes. The unintended consequence is that quarterbacks play a much bigger role than in the past. Gone are the days an average to good QB's team blows out a Hall of Fame quarterback's team.
Dude, Foles just beat Brady last year.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
How is TO bashing Romo, he's just pointing out that it's harder to make the plays than it is to call them.
He's not wrong. And Romo didn't exactly take advantage of late season opportunities. I guess he could have been more sensitive, but who cares?

Flamma

Reaction score
Dude, Foles just beat Brady last year.

I didn't consider that a blow out. I'm talking a Phil Simms led Giants team destroying Joe Montana and the 49ers 49-3 in the playoffs. Or the Denver Broncos getting crushed by Washington 42-10 in the Super Bowl.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Our fans seem to love anyone and everyone who trashes a former or current Cowboys player, coach etc. It's very sad.

So speaking the truth is now trashing? Lmao. Some of you are so sensitive when it comes to any legit criticism about Dallas players. Nothing TO said was a lie. Romo wasn't a winner. At all. TO was more of a winner than Romo ever was. Dallas fans keep glorifying these players of the most mediocre era in this franchise's history.

badazoth

Reaction score
So what everyone says that. Doesn't mean a thing one way or the other. Just .Something that could be said.

You here all excited as if all your assumptions have been verified to be true. Well factor this into your asinine equation of what if and what is.

Romo was robbed by a jerked off league in 2014. And Romo was robbed by a jerked off organization in 2016 combined and multiplied by a jerked off fan base who abandoned him for a lil jerked off rookie . a rookie who to this day is clueless as to how to play the QB position. Yet Romo is considered a football guru.

A jerked off Americas team for a jerked off nation.

You care more about stats and appearances more then substance and the performance on the field.

All fluff and silicone.

To me Romo is a champion and always will be.

And if I were to meet him the first thing I would
Tell him is that I am sorry for the way the fan based treated him.

I would tell him there is a spell of confussion and stupidity that has swept the nation. That it effects all aspects of society. That there are those that can't see 5 inches in front of their noses and they need to be spoon fed every simpleton thought in their tiny little brains.

That these are the children of the blind that await to cling to every viral thought in that way they can assure their comfort level of group think. Sad Sheeple in deed always claiming Romo was Bahh. . .bahh. . . bahhdd

T-RO

Reaction score
Owens divided the Niners, Eagles and Cowboys, creating bad will that lasted long after he left. He's brought division to the Hall of Fame. Owens has certainly brought division here as well.

He would be powerless to divide if there weren't fools in the world that get sucked in and give him credence.

As with other dividers he uses suspicion, hint, innuendo, and half truth. It never ceases to amaze me how many suckers he fools.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Romo was so horrible that Owens only averaged 12.6 TDs per season during his three-year stint with Dallas. Yessir, that's some stank. <rolleyes>

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Owens is right. Tony was just an above average quarterback in an era of inflated passing stats.

Their are at least 10 quarterbacks playing right now better than Romo.

Mahomes
Brady
Wilson
Rodgers
Brees
Rivers
Watson
Ben
Luck
Ryan
Wentz
Goff

No way. I'd take Romo over all listed above besides Brady, Rodgers, and Luck.

kskboys

Reaction score
I didn't consider that a blow out. I'm talking a Phil Simms led Giants team destroying Joe Montana and the 49ers 49-3 in the playoffs. Or the Denver Broncos getting crushed by Washington 42-10 in the Super Bowl.
SEA/DEN super bowl.