Good then we can finally Sign Owens and get on to other Business.:D

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
So who's counting ...:rolleyes:

rightnow3.gif

09:21:18
Thursday, March 2, 2006
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Click here to refresh time snapshot[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular] [/FONT]
horz2line.gif
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]You chose the Eastern timezone[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Coordinated Universal Time -5 hours; Not Daylight Saving Time[/FONT]
horz2line.gif

timeby.gif

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
So who's counting ...:rolleyes:

rightnow3.gif

09:21:18
Thursday, March 2, 2006
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Click here to refresh time snapshot[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]
[/FONT]
horz2line.gif
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]You chose the Eastern timezone[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Coordinated Universal Time -5 hours; Not Daylight Saving Time[/FONT]
horz2line.gif

timeby.gif

Man oh Man... its just killing you that we might get Owens and that JJ and BP got him and this whole TO thing under control.

Look out!!!
The end is near for the Eagles... oh wait, I am sorry. This is an old post. It ended for them years ago... they just masked the seasons with winning a playoff game or two.....
:lmao:

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score

Doomsday101

Reaction score

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
Oh yeah ...I'm dying heah. I can just see TO, JJ, Bill and the rest of the Cowboys watching film about the Eagles when the part comes up showing him disrespecting the Star ...ready, set ...

Is that ALL you got? the Star episode from 10 years ago.

Its gonna rip you apart when TO scores TD's for Dallas especially when he scores TD's against the Eagles. I am honest if it were me I would tell ya... he I hope you dont get him because if I see him scoring TD's I would not be happy about that... but you go ahead with your "front" your "posturizin" your "facade"

makes it that much more fun

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
YoMick said:
Man oh Man... its just killing you that we might get Owens and that JJ and BP got him and this whole TO thing under control.

Look out!!!
The end is near for the Eagles... oh wait, I am sorry. This is an old post. It ended for them years ago... they just masked the seasons with winning a playoff game or two.....
:lmao:
Wake up. He's an Eagles fan. They can't wait to abort TO. Nothing would make Eagles fans happier than to see us saddled with his disruptive butt.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
Phoenix-Talon said:
...when an eagles fan is hoping we will grab their former pain in the butt. If Dallas does get TO and things go bad Dallas will be the laughing stock of the NFL because a blind man should be able to see what an idiot TO really is.

Actually, I'm not advocating the TO-to-Dallas campaign. While TO can run and catch just a good, if not better than the top NFL WRs, I don't think he's a match with Bill Parcells.

Yeah ...a blind man could see this coming a 100 yards away!:rolleyes:

Serious Note: Sorry to hear about Dallas Coordinator Don Merrideth; hope He recovers soon.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Wake up. He's an Eagles fan. They can't wait to abort TO. Nothing would make Eagles fans happier than to see us saddled with his disruptive butt.

Yes sir. I am "awoken" :laugh2:

Yeah but they also know that if it does work out then they are bigger LOSERS than before!

1fisher

Reaction score
Hostile said:

Disruptive is exactly right!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
YoMick said:

Yeah but they also know that if it does work out then they are bigger LOSERS than before!
That is an "IF" that most of them would love to make.

The evidence couldn't be any clearer. 4 straight years they were the bell cow of the NFC. All roads to the Super Bowl led through Philly.

Look at how far down they dropped last year and 85% of it was this jerk's doing. He divided that team.

Tell me again why we should want this creep. I'm always interested in fiction. Like we could win a Super Bowl or 2 with him. Because we all know he is dripping with Super Bowl rings.

:rolleyes:

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
Let Denver have him so we can move on :pray2:
How can they? They are up deep doo-doo cap wise without a cba. They would have to sign TO to the minimum to get him!:lmao:

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Hostile said:
The evidence couldn't be any clearer. 4 straight years they were the bell cow of the NFC. All roads to the Super Bowl led through Philly.

They were the bell cow that simply couldn't take the next step from perennial choke artists to the Super Bowl. Owens made the 2004 Eagles explosive and dangerous.
Look at how far down they dropped last year and 85% of it was this jerk's doing. He divided that team.

He didn't divide anything that wasn't begging for it. If we have a lockerroom already in dissent because of a QB who is management's lapdog and other key players they decide to play hardball with, then you have a situation ripe to be the same type of disaster. Do we have that? No.

Owens basically was a mouthpiece for those that had issues with management (Westbrook, Trotter) and wasn't afraid to air dirty laundry. At the same time, he had his own interests at heart as well. McNabb didn't like being threatened, went to management, who sent lackey Hugh Douglas into the lockerroom to instigate even more.

Tell me again why we should want this creep. I'm always interested in fiction.

Like the fiction you hear on SportsCenter about he was the sole reason that team went in the toilet? Of course, McNabb's injury, an underachieving defense, the loss of Corey Simon and poor coaching by Andy Reid had absolutely nothing to do with it.

Like we could win a Super Bowl or 2 with him. Because we all know he is dripping with Super Bowl rings.

:rolleyes:

Were it not for McNabb's choke in the Super Bowl, he could easily could have one ring.

Why should we sign any talented player and believe they could get us to the Super Bowl if they are minus the rings. If Randy Moss were free, would we have to shy away because he doesn't fit the ring requirement?

Ashwynn

Reaction score
YoMick said:

Lets see. 3 incidents so far. score TO 3 - teams 0

Thats SF, Baltimore and Philly. If you wanna add Denver we could go 4-0.

Why you wanna take a chance when the odds are stacked against a successful outcome for the boys. TO is batting 100% so far. Break that down to smaller battles within the wars like negating the agents screw ups, negating a trade to Baltimore, SF getting stuck with a nobody Dlineman so TO could join his friends in Philly. Hell he even figured out how to get the public to blame the eagirls management for his failure to become a team player. 100% in every battle hes faced. he tears teams up and skates out of town as a golden child. and you still want to take the chance that the star will set him straight.

WOW. considering recievers were not a problem this year, I just dont understand why you would want him. And willing to get rid of Key to do it. WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW. thats about all I can say, that and thank god it will never happen.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
YoMick said:
Is that ALL you got? the Star episode from 10 years ago.

YoMick,

There's much more than you realize -- but most of the fans Here have heard it already (1Fisher's ...beating the dead horse comment; HOS, Alexander, ...I know these guys want the Best for the Cowboys; are you hearing them?).

Its gonna rip you apart when TO scores TD's for Dallas especially when he scores TD's against the Eagles. ...

Listen ...I would be concerned if you got this one ...

default_29278_124.jpg

YoMick,

Will I feel ripped apart when/if TO scores TD's for Dallas ...YES!
Will I feel ripped apart when/if TO socres TD's for any team ...YES! So what's the point!?

This isn't about scoring touchdowns. I wouldn't wish TO on my worst enemy (not that your team/fans are mind you ...;) ). I'd like to really see him out of the NFC totally!

but you go ahead with your "front" your posturizin

YoMick,

I don't profess to know everything, but you've got to let me in on the meaning of posturizin!:rolleyes: I'm busted, can't figure that word out!

It'll all be over today/tomorrow anyway!

1fisher

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
YoMick,

There's much more than you realize -- but most of the fans Here have heard it already (1Fisher's ...beating the dead horse comment; HOS, Alexander, ...I know these guys want the Best for the Cowboys; are you hearing them?).

Listen ...I would be concerned if you got this one ...

default_29278_124.jpg

YoMick,

Will I feel ripped apart when/if TO scores TD's for Dallas ...YES!
Will I feel ripped apart when/if TO socres TD's for any team ...YES! So what's the point!?

This isn't about scoring touchdowns. I wouldn't wish TO on my worst enemy (not that your team/fans are mind you ...;) ). I'd like to really see him out of the NFC totally!

YoMick,

I don't profess to know everything, but you've got to let me in on the meaning of posturizin!:rolleyes: I'm busted, can't figure that word out!

It'll all be over today/tomorrow anyway!

right on PT..... I don't trust TO period!!!!