Packers' Defense: Turning Point - "Come on, man!"

CVN68_Cowboys

Reaction score
Yall should watch the Undisputed segment where Shannon and Ray are discussing whether Dak should remain the quarterback. It's pretty good.

I-dont-believe-you.gif

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Rodgers definitely did not like sitting behind Favre and did what he could to push him out of the organization.

That may be true, but the Packers weren't going to move on until Favre was finally ready to go. Favre told them he was done, and when they moved on to Rodgers, he unretired and then wanted to make an issue of it as if they were kicking him to the curve.

You have to remember that Rodgers was still relatively green, and despite a good game against the Cowboys in 2007, he was still an unknown quantity.

Then Favre wanted to go to the Vikings, and the Packers were having none of that.

visionary

Reaction score
What a great group of dudes.

Packers moving Daniels all over the place to find a weakness that wasn't there.

Romo telling Dak that the Packers blew their defensive alignment and that he wouldn't see that look again.

So much sync between Zeke and the offensive line. Dak, too.

This is why real cowboy fans respect Romo

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
The fans booed so badly for Aaron I'm surprised they didn't ask Favre to suite up during the 2nd half.
Hahaha..

Whose to say they didn't ask him.

Farce obviously has a negative effect on Rodgers.

It's like Kryptonite for Superman.

Thanx Brett..always knew you wanted to be a Cowboy.

yimyammer

Reaction score
No, I was thinking of Romo and Sanchez complimenting Dak on his 'great read,' but that wasn't technically an interaction.

Dang, was hoping to see more of how they interact. Dak was probably distracted in the clip so it didn't look like he acknowledged what Romo said to him, I'd love to see more to get a sense of what their relationship is like

Last edited:

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dang, was hoping to see more of how they interact. Dak was probably distracted in the clip so it didn't look like he acknowledged what Romo said to him, I'd love to see more to get aa sense of what their relationship is like

Yeah. It's kind of common on those sideline clips for the player to be blank like that. But it's interesting to see the interactions, anyway. At least on Tony's end you can see there's no animosity.

When Tony does finally talk about Dak, I think people are going to be surprised by what his perspective really is. My guess is they have a great relationship and he welcomes the push from Dak because he thinks it'll make him a better player and because it helps the team.

yimyammer

Reaction score
Yeah. It's kind of common on those sideline clips for the player to be blank like that. But it's interesting to see the interactions, anyway. At least on Tony's end you can see there's no animosity.

When Tony does finally talk about Dak, I think people are going to be surprised by what his perspective really is. My guess is they have a great relationship and he welcomes the push from Dak because he thinks it'll make him a better player and because it helps the team.

Fun to watch, buttfumble was really fired up

They both strike me as having the personalities to get along and work through any awkwardness, which I hope is little to none

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
The fans booed so badly for Aaron I'm surprised they didn't ask Favre to suite up during the 2nd half.
All that Boos would be music to Favre's ears , But he shouldnt have shook hands with Dak. Dak contacted 'interceptivitis' from him

nathanlt

Reaction score
I like seeing that Romo is helping Dak to identify coverages and a particular "look" he won't be seeing again. Romo is always smiling on the sidelines when Dak does well and he offers help. No animosity, no matter the controversy. The sports media is in full blown panic mode, trying to stir up the controversy simply to add tension to the locker room. It does not seem that it's working since Romo is throwing a team party at his house.

Team chemistry is good this year, on top of everything else.

robbieruff

Reaction score

Pretty dang fun to watch.

Great stuff, all around. The interactions between Romo and Dak are great, but the most fun is just watching the OL work.

Having Tony is like another OC/QB coach on the sideline...you got to love the attitude! Das called leadership...das called character!