Packers' Defense: Turning Point - "Come on, man!"

DenCWBY

Reaction score
F_BOMB YEAH!!!!!

They shut big mouths Daniels the hell up.

I got a lot of jerseys to buy.

Wonder if I get a discount for ordering five of them?

Oh yeah.......Leary needs to stay and start next year.
Fear the Lear - y. Love me some Leary. Got to sign him up. Also loved watching Goldie Lochs #52 mattews sucking wind all day.

perrykemp

Reaction score
Language warning in the article but read this fascinating excerpt from a book about Favre. He and Rodgers both had some personality issues that marred their overlapped time in GB.
http://thelab.bleacherreport.com/gunslinger-brett-favre-aaron-rodgers-feud-jeff-pearlman-excerpt/

Really interesting read.

Rodgers was no angel we he arrived. The very first words he uttered to Favre the very first time he met him was "“Good morning, grandpa!”"

Pretty bold and stupid for a 21 year rookie QB drafted to replace a HOF caliber QB who Rodgers had to know was already not a fan of Rodgers.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
One asterisk that needs to be on Romo's resume. If if weren't for him there'd be no Ezekiel Elliott in Dallas. No chance we're picking top 5 if Romo plays last year.

We were blessed with this offensive line falling into place and now the perfect RB to grow with them. That dude is a hall of famer in a half shirt and we have Romo to thank in a backwards sorta way.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Yeah. It's kind of common on those sideline clips for the player to be blank like that. But it's interesting to see the interactions, anyway. At least on Tony's end you can see there's no animosity.

When Tony does finally talk about Dak, I think people are going to be surprised by what his perspective really is. My guess is they have a great relationship and he welcomes the push from Dak because he thinks it'll make him a better player and because it helps the team.

Sometimes, you just have to be a professional. Regardless of how he feels about Dak, he is showing he can put whatever feelings he may have aside for the good of the team.

But this shouldn't surprise anyone. Romo has always been classy.

gmoney112

Reaction score
I could watch that all day. And it's only going to get better as the season goes on and teams are a little more tired up front. That OL is incredible.

Our analysis of OL have been great. Leary is an UFA after this year, and I think we have Collins for another year, but I'd be tempted to be scouting another G and Tackle prospect, no matter what happens with Green.

Can't pay everybody, and Zach will command some dollars, but setting a foundation of Tyron, Zach, and Travis is almost cheating up front. Add Dak, Zeke, Dez, and a Beasley that's coming into his own, and the future is bright in Dallas on that side of the ball.

drawandstrike

Reaction score
One asterisk that needs to be on Romo's resume. If if weren't for him there'd be no Ezekiel Elliott in Dallas. No chance we're picking top 5 if Romo plays last year.

We were blessed with this offensive line falling into place and now the perfect RB to grow with them. That dude is a hall of famer in a half shirt and we have Romo to thank in a backwards sorta way.

This is correct. If we'd had a healthy Romo all last year, that team likely finishes with double digit wins, ends up picking in the mid-to-late 20's again in the 1st round. ONLY because Romo went down, we lost a great 2-0 start and ended up 4-12.

Jinxx13x

Reaction score
First time I haven't seen Daniels talking smack ! Love his line when you have a player at a position that plays with an attitude he will be successful. That's his game and he gave the line and Zeke there due.

Funny watching him sucking up Oxygen lol.also loved the no one gonna hit the A gap line.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
That may be true, but the Packers weren't going to move on until Favre was finally ready to go. Favre told them he was done, and when they moved on to Rodgers, he unretired and then wanted to make an issue of it as if they were kicking him to the curve.

You have to remember that Rodgers was still relatively green, and despite a good game against the Cowboys in 2007, he was still an unknown quantity.

Then Favre wanted to go to the Vikings, and the Packers were having none of that.
Just for the record and for your future reference it is curb not curve......kicking him to the curb.....like throwing him out with the trash.