Packers keep losing, can we beat them?

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Are you serious? The Packers just put up 9 points against the worst defense in the league.And during that game, they lost six more players. The Cowboys defense is a hell of a lot better than Detroits. The cowboys could win this game if their offense never took the field. Just stack the box against the run. Their WRs are injured and when they are healthy cant catch the ball. This game will be a blowout for the Cowboys.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
Rodgers has owned the cowboys for years now, can we finally get revenge?? If all these teams are beating them, and we can't, something is terribly wrong with us!!!! Please give your thoughts.....
We will smoke them.

Motorola

Reaction score
Rodgers has owned the cowboys for years now, can we finally get revenge?? If all these teams are beating them, and we can't, something is terrsibly wrong with us!!!! Please give your thoughts.....
Last 9 games over the previous 13 seasons (2009-2021), the Cowboys were 1-8 versus the Packers.
Green Bay has won the last three matchups- October 2019, October 2017, January 2017.
The last Dallas win was in October 2016 - at Lambeau Field.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Last 9 games over the previous 13 seasons (2009-2021), the Cowboys were 1-8 versus the Packers.
Green Bay has won the last three matchups- October 2019, October 2017, January 2017.
The last Dallas win was in October 2016 - at Lambeau Field.
History means nothing. Our new defense is gonna win this one.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Rodgers has owned the cowboys for years now, can we finally get revenge?? If all these teams are beating them, and we can't, something is terribly wrong with us!!!! Please give your thoughts.....
Seriously, I don't think there will be too much to worry about because WE all know that Dak has his career games against the toads in the league and fortunately for us that's exactly what the Packers have turned into this year! Dak "TOAD HUNTER" Prescot with his head lamp on bright and his frog gigger in his right hand WILL bring home the dinner next Sunday!

Blackspider214

Reaction score
I don't see why not? They have a lot of injuries, we are coming off a bye, Rodgers has a thumb issue. If we cant win we got some bigger issues.

This was the narrative going into seemingly both playoff games in 2014 and 2016. Rodgers played on one leg in 2014. They had a ton of injuries in 2016. Lost them both. Now this is the first year I can ever remember where Rodgers doesn't have any reliable weapons who can abuse you all game. He used to have Nelson and Adams. And others. Who is their best threat now, Lazard and Rodgers? Not guys who scare you. Their offense this year is pathetic. Rodgers looks rattled and way off his game.

This is not a game we should lose and yes, we have some issues shall we lose barring big injuries. Losing this game also means we have zero chance to win the East.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
i also remember the game at Dallas where Rodgers was injured. The Cowboys were big up at the half and somehow someway, the Packers came back and won it. I think Eddie Lacy ran wild in that game.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
i also remember the game at Dallas where Rodgers was injured. The Cowboys were big up at the half and somehow someway, the Packers came back and won it. I think Eddie Lacy ran wild in that game.

I'm pretty sure you're thinking of the 2013 game when Matt Flynn was the QB not Rodgers.. That was a classic Romo threw us into a lead and t hen Romo threw us out of it game..

AyeAtey

Reaction score
Of course, as long as they get up from the right side of the bed.

These 2 teams are trending in opposite directions.

I like the Boys chances, but you know what they say about talk.

Boys need to show up with their A game and right frame of mind and just do their thing!

dckid

Reaction score
We should beat them by 10 points plus.
Don’t be cute just execute the game plan. No need for 5 Wr’s no need to build up Daks stats.
The Packers have no weapons.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
Rodgers is the shell of a QB he was when Devonte Adams was there. Adams has destroyed us year in and year out. Without Adams, I dont think Rodgers has a snowballs chance in hell of beating us. And with their slew of injuries, I cant see any way they can beat us and hopefully we knock them out of the playoffs.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Beat them? Cmon, we havent won a divisional playoff game in 234 years. We cant beat them. Rodgers will dominate us like he always does.

IM taking out a 2nd mortgage on the house and putting it all on the Pack.

How anyone could think this team has any chance against the mighty Packers is beyond me.

Portnoy1

Reaction score
Agree, it would be a major blow to lose to them this year- they are a mess. They can't run the ball and now Jones is banged up. Rodgers threw 3 INTs today, two in the end zone. It was the worst game I ever saw him play. His body language has been terrible all year. The Jaire Alexander-Lamb matches will be a lot of fun to watch, wouldn't be surprised to see them end in a fist fight.
I can't see Ceedee fighting anyone lol, and if he does I could see that ending poorly for him.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Well, Dallas is now a 5 point favorite (up from 3) This is unheard of at Lambeau.
They should be able to beat a crippled 3-6 team