Video: Pacman Jones gives Jerry Jones his flowers

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Great owner, bad GM. And since the GM determines the success on the field, its all moot how much they all love Jerry.
I'm speaking as far as real life goes. Outside of football. Of course being polite and nice don't have anything to do with on the field.

But at the end of the day when you leave this earth nobody cares or talks about the type of worker you are or how good or bad you do your job. They talk about the human being you are. I'd rather be great human being than GM/Owner anyway lol.

visionary

Reaction score
What a pathetic idiot Jerry is
He knows he will never have the respect of players or coaches as an NFL mind so he sucks up to them and overpays them so he can be in their good books and so that they won’t call him out for the moron that he is

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I'm speaking as far as real life goes. Outside of football. Of course being polite and nice don't have anything to do with on the field.

But at the end of the day when you leave this earth nobody cares or talks about the type of worker you are or how good or bad you do your job. They talk about the human being you are. I'd rather be great human being than GM/Owner anyway lol.
This is football forum. We talk about football.

rags747

Reaction score
Lots of F’d up people here obviously. That video was pure joy, to me at least. To see Adam show so much love and to see Jerry pretty much get ready to cry is pure beauty. You people will die and 25 people will show up and no one will want to speak on your behalf. Jerry dies and there will be thousands and people begging to speak. Hello negative glass is half empty all the freaking time people of Cowboyzone, Will McClay is the GD GM who identifies all of the available talent 24/7 365 a year. Maybe McClay needs that Worthless GM Title to help you all get through your days? Titles are pure worthlessness btw. Have at it…