Twitter: Padded Practice 2

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
I am starting to wonder if we are going full white boy passing game with Beasley like a new Welker/Amendola/Welker.

There is a big crafty, deceptively fast, hard working, shifty, sneaky athletic, scrappy, student of the game, film room junky, lunch pail, high motor, moxie, hardworking, overachieving vibe to all of this after a couple of days.

And all from a guy who made a rap album.

And he’s playing without gloves and has tape on his fingers. That’s so blue collar he’s practically Coal Beasley

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
And he’s playing without gloves and has tape on his fingers. That’s so blue collar he’s practically Coal Beasley
This is moxie overload.

He raps. So he cannot have moxie. ERRORERRORDOESNOTCOMPUTE

Sepia

Reaction score
Broaddus said Gallup dropped a couple of passes today, which seemed to shake his confidence. Hope he bounces back.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
yup..I admit he looked great on that catch where he made the adjustment on the ball.You can't really teach that. Coaches do try to teach that actually,but its another thing to make it look that easy. I want to see him get more reps.

The guy has natural hands, impressive for someone so big.

T-RO

Reaction score
I know that..but I saw something stating he hasn't been cleared through the league for the contact drills etc.

There was a preliminary removal of the suspension and then about a week later a full clearance.

DiResta

Reaction score
I like how this team is trying to keep smith healthy and at the same time giving him enough reps to get him ready for the season. also signing flemming is going to help this team in case of injury.
love the signing
he looked good from what ive seen and read, considering Chaz is hurt again and again would be screwed otherwise