Twitter: Padded Practice 2

Rayman70

Reaction score
As does the sun surely rise each new day,so does a chaz green mishap. Set your watch to it.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know that..but I saw something stating he hasn't been cleared through the league for the contact drills etc.

Completely separate issues.

July 17 Gregory Conditionally Reinstated
July 23 Gregory Fully Reinstated
July 25 Cowboys place players on NFI and PUP.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Wonder if its ever occurred to Chaz that if he was in better condition,MAYBE he wouldn't be so injury prone? To me it comes down to not realizing your priorities as far as diet and exercise. I question his want to. To me,thats all it is. Nate Newton was in this boat..and he made a decision..a choice to make changes with his life and with hard work the rest is history. Green is no different. Question is, does he love football? Its his craft afterall..so you would think he would need to prodding.
Chaz is milking a paycheck. It should be obvious by now. Get rid of this piece of excrement.

Corso

Reaction score
Completely separate issues.

July 17 Gregory Conditionally Reinstated
July 23 Gregory Fully Reinstated
July 25 Cowboys place players on NFI and PUP.
Season's coming Big Dog.
Now I get to bite into some meat from you posters that give a monster shoot about the nuances of gameplay.
You be at the top...

The Music of Life is beginning it's crescendo for another year of people we love to root for and care, while they are destroying their bodies and brains for their financial Security.

Gawd Bless Us All.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Chaz is milking a paycheck. It should be obvious by now. Get rid of this piece of excrement.
Hey who needs foodstamps when you got JJ cutting you a paycheck to lay on a table and sit in a whirlpool? See one Chaz Green.

Corso

Reaction score
Hey who needs foodstamps when you got JJ cutting you a paycheck to lay on a table and sit in a whirlpool? See one Chaz Green.
I want a Whirlpool hot tub...
Would have bought one years ago, but I'm a Type 1 Diabetic, so that makes things problematic.
Why?
Can't soak my skin.
Why?
I have a lowered immune system and warm, wet environments can lead to an amputation, I mean Infections!
Just ask Ella Fitzgerald.
This is an interesting Life... Honestly it kind of sucks, but it's what many of us have, and we keep Spartan-ing forward.
I ain't going anywhere for a hot minute.

I already discussed, at length, with myself, the fact that I'm already living on Borrowed Timed. Interesting thought to have about one's self...

If I didn't inject myself with two different chemicals every single day, one multiple times a day (have zero fear of needles any longer)...
I'd be dead in 3 days.

I'm not even joking.

I'd only be useful in a Zombie-Apocalypse for a day...
Maybe 2, because I feel the Keto-Acidosis in 48 hours.