Palmer Injured, Merged Threads

Pats Fan

Benched
Reaction score
As a Pats Fan why I dislike the Steelers. They are already thinking beyond this game. Palmer is the 3rd best QB in the league. Down, and why?? Can't you win on your talent???

The bums, the Steelers. cheap shots. I hope the Pats bury them.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Lifetimeboyzfan said:
Looked as though he was blocked and fell into Palmer. The Steelers lineman looked concerned as well. At any rate, whole thing sucks.

I thought the same........but, only seen it once.......we will find out more at half time and get the experts opinion.

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
Pats Fan said:
As a Pats Fan why I dislike the Steelers. They are already thinking beyond this game. Palmer is the 3rd best QB in the league. Down, and why?? Can't you win on your talent???

The bums, the Steelers. cheap shots. I hope the Pats bury them.

I hope they do too if they play- they hate you guys worse than anybody.

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
They should rip Roethlisberger's leg right off on the next series-I mean put a helmet from the front all the way to the back of the knee.

Pats Fan

Benched
Reaction score
Cinny, go guys. GO, GO. Be mad. So typical Steelers.

They have the worst and arrogant fans, the worst and most arrogant coach and are the most (even worst than the Raiders) arrogant fans.

Go Cinny!!!!!!!!!!

This from a Pats fan, oh well, just how I feel.

The Number One team I dislike -- the Steelers, the Steelers, the Steelers.

If we play them, I hope we bury them. Big time.

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
After the game the Bengals won the Steelers were saying that the Bengals were taking cheap shots and trying to hurt Gentle Ben- for what it's worth.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Am I the only one that doesn't think that was a cheapshot?

RoyWilliams

Reaction score
It looked like a cheap shot to me, but after seeing his reaction I don't think it was. Just a real stupid hit.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
rcaldw said:
Take a look at that replay of the hit on Carson Palmer. Oelhoffen knew exactly what he was doing.
I disagree. The guy looked upset that he had casued an injury and was calling for help and hitting his fist into his palm.

He was a member of the Bengals for a while(6 years) and knows how much that guy means to them.

charlieheel

Reaction score
When you see the guys reaction that hit him after the injury it looks to me that he's sincerely upset it happened ..still sucks for Cincy

burmafrd

Reaction score
He saw the QB's leg and grabbed it. He could not have known the ball had already been thrown.