Palmer Injured, Merged Threads

rcaldw

Reaction score
Take a look at that replay of the hit on Carson Palmer. Oelhoffen knew exactly what he was doing.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Big Steeler lineman rolled up on his leg.......dang, I sure hope it is not serious!

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
That is fd up what happened to Carson Palmer. Hope and pray that he is ok. Looked dirty to me. Hope Chad Johnson has 300 yards recieving and 5 TD catches and 5 great taunts.

Lifetimeboyzfan

Reaction score
Looked as if he was blocked into him, falling down. At any rate, I hope Palmer is ok, that flat out sucked.

rcaldw

Reaction score
Lifetimeboyzfan said:
Looked as if he was blocked into him, falling down. At any rate, I hope Palmer is ok, that flat out sucked.

Had his head up and wrapped his arm around his leg. He didn't fall into him.

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
I dont even wanna see any replays of that injury. That just bites. I just realy hope to see Palmer is ok and he is back any time.

Go Bengals!

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
That sucks, reminds me of the early Cowboys team in 92, without the dominant defense.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
rcaldw said:
Take a look at that replay of the hit on Carson Palmer. Oelhoffen knew exactly what he was doing.

Maybe but it was sure as Cheap shot on TJ. The refs are doing a awful job of controlling the game right now.

jimmy40

Reaction score
rcaldw said:
Had his head up and wrapped his arm around his leg. He didn't fall into him.
no way he could know the ball was gone unless he has eyes in the top of his head.

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
Yeah it sucks, I hate to see things like that happen but it's part of the game. Hopefully it isn't serious but it didn't look good.

charlieheel

Reaction score
The hit in the end zone by the safety looked like a cheap shot..the refs better get a grasp on this one or it could get ugly

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
jimmy40 said:
no way he could know the ball was gone unless he has eyes in the top of his head.

Maybe, but really, in regular season game, most likely it might have been called penalty, since he is not supposed to go low on a QBs leg. Thats been there ever since Trent Green injury.

Lifetimeboyzfan

Reaction score
Looked as though he was blocked and fell into Palmer. The Steelers lineman looked concerned as well. At any rate, whole thing sucks.