Palmer Injured, Merged Threads

burmafrd

Reaction score
He saw the QB's leg and grabbed it- he was on his stomach at the time- so there was no way he could know the ball had just been thrown. Was not a cheap shot.

lspain1

Reaction score
Sarge said:
Am I the only one that doesn't think that was a cheapshot?

In the merged thread I will not repeat my opinion....This is turning into a pretty good game wouldn't you say? How bout John Kitna as Cowboys QB next year? :rolleyes:

Encore

Never Enough
Reaction score
CBS Sideline Reporter just reported --

Tore ACL.

Bengals hope to have him back by July.

dguinta1

Reaction score
One of the reasons why I wanted the Cowboys to make the playoffs instead of worrying about the draft pick. Any given Sunday, and anything can happen and change the momentum. Ya never know what might happen or how the balls bounces. So far, given props to Kitna, looking pretty good.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
You all saw how sad that O-Lineman was after he hurt Palmer. Not because he would get flagged(which he didn't), but because he hurt his former teammate. It wasn't a "cheap shot".

dguinta1

Reaction score
Yea that really says alot about the Steeler defender, sportsmanship. Sux for Palmer and the Bengals. Geez, his first passing play.

Carolina Cowboy

Reaction score
Sarge said:
Am I the only one that doesn't think that was a cheapshot?

No way was that a cheap shot. Lineman and Palmer had some kind of friendly past history and the guy was somewhat distraught after he realized what happened.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just know all 4 games this weekend just sucked. Very unexciting to say the least.