Panthers Fire Henning / Bill interested?

Haley94

Reaction score
If Parcells stays, I think Henning could really help. Probably the only guy that could get thru to Parcells. He might have suggested we attack an injury depleted secondary like Seattle. Just think, Parcells might have listened.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wish some of Parcell's old defensive assistants would get fired. :eek::

CactusCowboy

Benched
Reaction score
Henning has had the misfortune with multiple injuries to key people the last few years. He, imo, is an excellant coach.

Haley94

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1315618 said:
Wish some of Parcell's old defensive assistants would get fired. :eek::

No doubt. I would be cool with Henning and Crennel as coordinators.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
for all those calling for Henning

I hope you never bashed BP for being conservative on O, Henning comes from the school of conservatism

Haley94

Reaction score
summerisfunner;1315632 said:
for all those calling for Henning

I hope you never bashed BP for being conservative on O, Henning comes from the school of conservatism

Good point. Let's dump Parcells and bring in some innovative young coaches.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
If Henning comes in, I will start my own petition to get him out of Dallas before he gets here:

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/danhenning

Why on earth do we need this has-been as the offensive coordinator when the Boys had the fourth ranked offence in the NFL? Can we please concentrate on a DEFENSIVE coordinator.....can the Browns come to there senses and fire Crennel....so we can get on with the draft?

cowboyz

Reaction score
HC BP
OC Dan Henning
DC Marty Schottenheimer
:lmao2:

i can see the message board now

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
cowboyz;1315681 said:
HC BP
OC Dan Henning
DC Marty Schottenheimer
:lmao2:

i can see the message board now
HAHA mass suicide by Cowboys fans all around the country... SAY NO TO HENNING!!!!

cowboyz

Reaction score
but seriously, Dan henning turned muhsin muhammed into the top wr, then SS. and together they went to a super bowl

so he definately will design a gameplan to target one wr and makeup for deficencies. now whether this oline and coach will allow him to is a question.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Haley94;1315637 said:
Good point. Let's dump Parcells and bring in some innovative young coaches.

I would not be opposed to that. Time for a coach that still has some fire in his belly.....with new ideas and a grasp on how to teach and motivate todays players.

baj1dallas

Reaction score
Why exactly do you guys think he would be such a great improvement? The offense was solid last year under Romo. There's absolutely no reason whatsoever to believe that Henning would have been aggressive against Seattle. You guys are totally going to the other side of the fence here without even stopping to consider how green the grass on our side is. All you know is that you've heard the name before and that any change is a good change.

Total knee jerk here guys.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cowboyz;1315715 said:
but seriously, Dan henning turned muhsin muhammed into the top wr, then SS. and together they went to a super bowl

so he definately will design a gameplan to target one wr and makeup for deficencies. now whether this oline and coach will allow him to is a question.

I'm far more concerned with what we're planning on doing on the defensive side of the ball. We have MAJOR issues there.............

Haley94

Reaction score
baj1dallas;1315725 said:
Why exactly do you guys think he would be such a great improvement? The offense was solid last year under Romo. There's absolutely no reason whatsoever to believe that Henning would have been aggressive against Seattle. You guys are totally going to the other side of the fence here without even stopping to consider how green the grass on our side is. All you know is that you've heard the name before and that any change is a good change.

Total knee jerk here guys.

After 4 years of Parcells and his December collapses. I would hardly say this is knee jerk. Sometime any change is a good thing. Hey, you know Parcells will take the credit if we win, he deserves the blame when we lose.