Twitter: Panthers hire Frank Reich as HC

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
...it's Dak and Zeke fault. Get on board.
From a classic Frankenstein movie......
R.4a9c60ccef7427304171630465c24b63
I don't see it

Motorola

Reaction score
In his defense Irsay makes Jerry and sons look good.
Cowboys Fans need to review that guy's history.
Kind of lets you know the Maras, Rooneys, Bidwells, et.al. ---
NFL longtime family-owned franchises -- have had just as many sordid ownership situations being NFL for a CENTURY --- yet have rarely reached a majority vote on kicking out a fellow owner doing very wrong.

[Synder Family NFL Franchise Ownership will officially be done \ no longer exists by the start of 2023 FA period.]

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Think about it. Moore has improved and has been able to have great success with this old style offense, the only one he’s known as player/coach post college days. However, Garrett, Linehan, and Moore have all had great regular season success with this offense with both Romo and Dak. The problem is no Dallas coordinator or QB has had success in this offense in the post season.

So no matter how impressive Moore is in an interview, if you hire him, you are bringing in the Dallas offense and hoping it fits your personnel and that it can be more successful in the post season against good defenses than you’ve seen it in Dallas for the past decade(s).

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's twice that the Panthers have turned down Moore. That should tell Jerry something. They don't think that he's HC material in the NFL. He should go coach in college.
Well think about Jerry’s track record with picking coaching talent. Dave Campo never got another HC gig in the pros or college. Jason Garrett after ten years here apparently can’t get a coaching gig anywhere in the NFL or college. Is Kellen Moore headed that direction?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Well think about Jerry’s track record with picking coaching talent. Dave Campo never got another HC gig in the pros or college. Jason Garrett after ten years here apparently can’t get a coaching gig anywhere in the NFL or college. Is Kellen Moore headed that direction?

That's a good point. Funny how he fancied himself able to replace Jimmy with any coach

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
I would like to see KM if he has to stay be the QB coach and find a different OC if MM doesn't want to take those duties. I know that would mean a demotion for KM but we have to change something.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Ooof.

Bad move by a good coach.

Unless he's planning on retiring in a couple years, and just wants to earn as much as possible for 2 or 3 years, I would have just gone to a powerhouse team as an OCoord if I was Reich, and waited to latch on to a better situation in a year or 2.

Carolina sucks....and they don't seem to be on a good track. 8 and 26 over next two years.