Twitter: Panthers hire Frank Reich as HC

Aven8

Reaction score
I cant take another year of Kellen calling plays

idc about stats and rankings...i care about you consistantly calling good games all through the game
I’m with you. Moore is just as inconsistent as Dak was this season. Funny when he had a good day Dak did as well.

DZSierra

Reaction score
The hire makes no sense. He just got fired mainly because he didn’t have a QB and now he’s going to another team with a bad QB situation.
WELCOME to NC Panthers football LMAO

Seriously, as much as I think Jerry Jones is a clown, David Tepper is giving him (Jerry) a run for his money. Living in NC, I have to read about the panthers almost every day they can make news.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Maybe their owner will be agreeing to draft a real QB though.
Who’s to say there is a real QB in this draft? Many thought the QB Frank Reich traded for prior to last season was a real QB when he was drafted number 2 overall in 2016. Many thought Sam Darnold was a real QB when he was drafted number three overall a few years ago. It’s not as easy as a lot of fans on this board think it is to draft a real QB. Your odds are probably less than 50-50 that a QB drafted in the first round will develop into a franchise QB. Three of the four QBs taken in the top 10 of the 2018 NFL draft went bust.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
Double whammy! Moore is coming back and we can’t hire Reich to replace him. This sucks

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
WELCOME to NC Panthers football LMAO

Seriously, as much as I think Jerry Jones is a clown, David Tepper is giving him (Jerry) a run for his money. Living in NC, I have to read about the panthers almost every day they can make news.
If I was a Panthers fan, I certainly wouldn’t be excited about hiring a HC who just got fired during the season. Especially not one who traded for Carson Wentz and ended up having to dump him after one season. He went from bad to worse bringing in a washed up Matt Ryan. Good luck with Frank Reich figuring out the Panthers QB situation. Lol

MikeB80

Reaction score
the existing coaches better brush up on their bible verses if they want to keep their jobs.

Sydla

Reaction score
For all those that think Moore is some wunderkind and not an issue............... let's note that he's been two offseasons of interviews and yet no one will hire him. In a league where you see teams going with young, first time guys like the Rams with McVay, 49ers with Shanahan, Sirianni in Philly, etc. teams just aren't impressed enough with Moore.

Something is amiss here.

GMO415

Reaction score
Why did K Moore loose the job? Perhaps it was his last formation called. WTH was that????