Twitter: Panthers hire Frank Reich as HC

Cmac

Reaction score
For all those that think Moore is some wunderkind and not an issue............... let's note that he's been two offseasons of interviews and yet no one will hire him. In a league where you see teams going with young, first time guys like the Rams with McVay, 49ers with Shanahan, Sirianni in Philly, etc. teams just aren't impressed enough with Moore.

Something is amiss here.
Nothing is amiss........amiss is at The Star. It has a nice office, it has an up front parking space.....and a tag on the door saying OC Coordinator, Coach Amiss.

Xelda

Reaction score
To think I just read where Kellen Moore was staying over in Carolina because of all the good vibes he was giving them. They probably thought "Quick! Let's hire the next person to walk through those doors that isn't Kellen Moore!"

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
That's twice that the Panthers have turned down Moore. That should tell Jerry something. They don't think that he's HC material in the NFL. He should go coach in college.
the JG coaching tree is just rotten. He took his talents to the Giants...after 2 years the Giants had seen enough...they bring Brian Daboll in...and in his first year they were 1 game away from the NFC title game!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who’s to say there is a real QB in this draft? Many thought the QB Frank Reich traded for prior to last season was a real QB when he was drafted number 2 overall in 2016. Many thought Sam Darnold was a real QB when he was drafted number three overall a few years ago. It’s not as easy as a lot of fans on this board think it is to draft a real QB. Your odds are probably less than 50-50 that a QB drafted in the first round will develop into a franchise QB. Three of the four QBs taken in the top 10 of the 2018 NFL draft went bust.
It was a joke to slam Jerry…by not drafting QB’s.

infamousstyles

Reaction score
Ah yes.... kellen moore the bride's maid for HC jobs while we keep treating him like the one that girl that caught the bouquet of flowers. Better get ready for more 5 wr empty sets.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If I'm Kellen, and Quinn leaves, I'll take a division 2 college job because next season in Dallas probably won't end well

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I think Moore is gone. He couldn't put the offense in a winning position in the playoffs two years in a row.

ghst187

Reaction score
Really wanted them to hire Kellen and then we hire Frank as OC

Cmac

Reaction score
I think Moore is gone. He couldn't put the offense in a winning position in the playoffs two years in a row.
...it's Dak and Zeke fault. Get on board.
From a classic Frankenstein movie......
R.4a9c60ccef7427304171630465c24b63

Cmac

Reaction score
The hire makes no sense. He just got fired mainly because he didn’t have a QB and now he’s going to another team with a bad QB situation.
Steve Wilks should bust a window leaving the building, better than Ernest T. Bass ever did.
OIP.cGaKRSnuNmzMrHxXThSVZAHaHd