Twitter: Panthers release DT Kawann Short

DFWJC

Reaction score
That was a great 2nd round draft pick by Carolina back in 2013.
Remember it well

No idea what he has left in the tank now though

Carson

Reaction score
That was a great 2nd round draft pick by Carolina back in 2013.
Remember it well

No idea what he has left in the tank now though

Rotational guy at this point. Problem is he’s mostly a 3 and we have Hill and Gallimore. Not that I’m saying they are more talented. Just saying we likely would not be able to play them all

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Would be cheap and wants to chase a ring, but may never see the field. Both shoulders are banged up.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
People clowning KK Short in this thread clearly hasn't watched him play. Dude's a stud.

Only if he's healthy though.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Played 5 games the past two years. If that doesn’t scream only at vet min with no guaranteed money, nothing does. We don’t need another Tyrone Crawford.

Crawford will not be back, right? I’m begging. I am not the violent type but I will punch Jerry in the face if he signs Crawford to another contract.

dwreck27

Reaction score
Vet minimum and I’d bring him into camp and see what he’s got

Carson

Reaction score
Played 5 games the past two years. If that doesn’t scream only at vet min with no guaranteed money, nothing does. We don’t need another Tyrone Crawford.

Crawford will not be back, right? I’m begging. I am not the violent type but I will punch Jerry in the face if he signs Crawford to another contract.

I’m sure Stephen can’t wait to break the news they are bringing Crawford and Woods back for multi year deals