Panthers trade for Stephon Gilmore

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Crazy didn't they just sign for last year first rounder cj henderson? Carolina is going all in.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
They can have him........no way in hell I was trading for him. Too much risk.......obviously coz it only cost 6th round pick IN 2023.

Also just read he can't come off PUP until week 6 if traded but immediately if he was released

Manster68

Reaction score
I don't have a problem with this. If he is being a problem in New England, then he will be a problem anywhere (especially Dallas).

Plus, just as I am excited to see what Dallas has in Jabril Cox, I am just as excited to see what Dallas has in Kelvin Joseph. I may be delusional, but I think he will be just as good as Trayvon Diggs.

Carson

Reaction score
Somebody called it! They said Carolina or Denver and I said no way. Congrats come get your like

Jarntt

Reaction score
Best place for us in terms of playoff ramifications. Wasn’t bucs wasn’t packers or chiefs. Panthers are a good team but still think they need more and we still can beat them.
Plus we already beat them so it helps our SOS if they do well and we end up tied with someone for a playoff spot...

Titleist

Reaction score
Crazy didn't they just sign for last year first rounder cj henderson? Carolina is going all in.
Yes they did, but there are rumors on the Panthers forum that Jaycee Horn's injury was worse than expected and may miss the rest of the season, depending on how his rehab goes

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The team didn't need a $16 mil cap hit for an old guy, coming from an old guy:)

Jipper

Reaction score
I mean BB took a 6th rounder for 2023 to unload him...Of course this means we missed the boat and like every other trade in the league we are idiots for not doing it first........

You do understand the cap implications and that he's a 31 year old injured player right?

This cowboys team is going young and fast...anyone surprised on this one is not watching the big picture

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Disappointed we didn't get a crack at him as a free agent, but oh well. That is a big cap hit that we likely couldn't carry with the trade.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Sounds like the Panthers are simply renting him for the rest of the season at a cost of a 6 round pick......guess they'll decide after the season if he's worth a long-term deal, tag or just let him walk.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I mean BB took a 6th rounder for 2023 to unload him...Of course this means we missed the boat and like every other trade in the league we are idiots for not doing it first........

They tried to sign him and he wasn’t interested.