Panthers will be without their top two cornerbacks against the Cowboys

ErikWilliamsHeadSlap

Reaction score
Carolina play mostly zone. I'm guessing the defence get some turnovers and gives us short fields for the win. 30-3.

rambo2

Reaction score
They should be used to playing without Jaycee Horn. He has only played in 1 game this year and has missed 27 games in his first 3 years. I'm so glad that Carolina took him before we drafted. Imagine if we went Horn and passed on Parsons. Rumors had us wanting CB - Surtain or Horn if they dropped to us.
Imagine if you were a Carolina fan. They are totally screwed today, tomorrow, next year, and possibly a decade or half a century like the Lions.

Flamma

Reaction score
If we're up big by the 4th quarter, we should snatch all of our starters out because we have another game just days later.

I really want to see Trey Lance in some mop up duty as well. Putting Rush out there is just a waste of time.
That's not something the coach would do on his own. His job is to win. In order for Lance to play in mop up duty, Rush would have to be named the emergency QB before the game. If Dak gets hurt in the first quarter, guess who's coming in? If Dallas loses as a result, the coach will look like a buffoon. Besides that, this topic has been brought up on radio stations and numerous sites. Everyone is going to know what they're doing. Which will eventually find it's way into the Panthers locker room.

gtb1943

Reaction score
What worries me is how often we have come up against a team crippled by injuries and gotten waxed.
Like all the time we went up against backup QBs and they had career games against us
Though we did smear the Giants who had had a lot of injuries but they were never very good before the injuries

The Natural

Reaction score
What worries me is how often we have come up against a team crippled by injuries and gotten waxed.
Like all the time we went up against backup QBs and they had career games against us
Though we did smear the Giants who had had a lot of injuries but they were never very good before the injuries
I wouldn't worry. This team has dogged out every bad squad they've faced this year, and no one mentions the starters we were down against Arizona.

Carson

Reaction score
I wouldn’t worry much.

-Their offense is awful. They do likely get Chark back but lose Hurst. Running game and OL aren’t great.

Young is best under pressure and can use his feet.

- Defense isn’t great either. Burns is their best player and elite. Secondary is decent, they don’t allow a lot of points especially at home.

Contain Young, limit turnovers and we win big

Xelda

Reaction score
I can practically taste the PI flags now. Oh wait, it's in Carolina. Never mind.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I remember when we played Denver in 2021 at home they were without three starters on their OL and they were playing with their backup QB Teddy Bridgewater. They had us down 30-0 at one point. The Cowboy were 6-1 entering the game and Denver was 4-4. These games against bad teams especially the ones that have nothing to lose always concern me. If the Cowboys suffer one hiccup in the next two games, they’re not going to make the playoffs. These next two games are as soft as it’s going to get the rest of the way. We can’t afford a slip up.

Carson

Reaction score
I remember when we played Denver in 2021 at home they were without three starters on their OL and they were playing with their backup QB Teddy Bridgewater. They had us down 30-0 at one point. The Cowboy were 6-1 entering the game and Denver was 4-4. These games against bad teams especially the ones that have nothing to lose always concern me. If the Cowboys suffer one hiccup in the next two games, they’re not going to make the playoffs. These next two games are as soft as it’s going to get the rest of the way. We can’t afford a slip up.
I agree with what you’re saying. Washington isn’t soft by any means. They are 4-6 and a few snaps from 6-4. Howell is playing great as well

gtb1943

Reaction score
I wouldn't worry. This team has dogged out every bad squad they've faced this year, and no one mentions the starters we were down against Arizona.
Arizona kind of makes your claim BS. They were a lousy team and we should of waxed them. There is no excuse for not doing so.