Panthers will be without their top two cornerbacks against the Cowboys

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I agree with what you’re saying. Washington isn’t soft by any means. They are 4-6 and a few snaps from 6-4. Howell is playing great as well
Washington isn’t soft, but they’re one of the softer teams we have left, which is my point. They’re still battling and aren’t an easy team to beat but they’re not going to make the playoffs. If Sam Howell plays well, they’re tough. He got his first win against us last season so we have to be very prepared against them on Thanksgiving. However, we can’t afford to look past Carolina. Except for week two against the Jets we’ve had some problems coming off lopsided wins. We followed up three of our lopsided wins with losses.

Granted the Panthers are a bad team but so was Arizona, so we can’t take them for granted, especially playing them on the road. All three of our losses have been on the road. The Cowboys have only won one game this season playing from behind. When we jump on opponents early we’ve looked great, but when we’ve gotten behind, it’s been a struggle. I hate games against bad teams, because if the Cowboys win big, everyone expected it, but if they win ugly or lose, everyone starts counting them out.

The Natural

Reaction score
Arizona kind of makes your claim BS. They were a lousy team and we should of waxed them. There is no excuse for not doing so.
Huh?

You said what worries you is how often we’ve come up short against crippled teams. I responded by saying this year (which is really the only thing relevant to Sunday) they’ve crushed every bad team they played except for Arizona, a game in which they were down 3 OL starters and maybe dealing with the emotional loss of one of their best defensive players for the season. Its not an excuse, they just lost that game. The Eagles should have waxed the Jets, they just lost. Throughout the course of a 17 game season, it happens.

So if I look on the schedule and see 6 games against bad teams, and we are decisively 5-1 in those games; how in the hell does the one exception make the entire claim ‘BS’ lol.