Parameters for Quinn and McCarthy

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
They’re both great coaches and have already proven their worth. Madden players are always looking for some pie in the sky coach ignoring what they already have.
Don't play Madden, but go ahead and belittle the OP, it's your thing.

CCBoy

Reaction score
No loyalty or ethical righteousness in keeping a coach who loses in WC tomorrow. Great guy but hard decisions have to be made sometimes.

If they did lose tomorrow, time to move on to someone who can build the team AND win the clutch games.

I DON'T think they'll lose tomorrow, but just being honest about it if they did.
This season's results have always been fully accounted for all involved and that includes Jerry. Now, I am true to my word as I have always been, and yea that involves ethics. Until the season is lost, I'm going to start crying in MY beer. That is yours or other's compromise for now...

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
Keep it together I say.
The offense needs to run better and the defense needs to stop the run better. Focus all resources on improving those deficiencies and see where we get instead of ripping the team apart.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
I want the defense to be laser focused and assignment specific with no holes, packers O if scores points will have to beat the D to do it , no gimme’s, and O to get into rhythm early and score every possession and keep out Turnover's . If these happen we will win easily and one game at a time please

kwcool619

Reaction score
I am just not the biggest McCarthy fan. But is Quinn gone since the Seattle job is open?

bewp7

Reaction score
both have to go like i said a long time ago

but people wont shut up about how mccarthy can win in the regular season

who give a crap he is a idiot his team quit and did not show up in a PLAYOFF game

blueblood70

Reaction score
both have to go like i said a long time ago

but people wont shut up about how mccarthy can win in the regular season

who give a crap he is a idiot his team quit and did not show up in a PLAYOFF game
first of all they didn't quit they're just getting their *** kicked...... That's not quitting but I agree it might be time to change the entire coaching staff... But getting your *** kicked and your game plans blown up is not quitting

ICP

Reaction score
They should bothe be fired, should be tomorrow morning but it wont

offlimits

Reaction score
What are your parameters for wanting Quinn and McCarthy to return?

I like to keep my expectations for coaches simple. If the defense holds the Packers to 20 points or fewer, then I'd like to see Quinn return. If the offense scores 24 points or more, then I'd probably like to see McCarthy return. Of course, there would be a few caveats with the head coach.
With this much talent against a crap GB team? They BOTH need to be sacked. EMBARRASING.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
The Cowboys will likely be the only home team to lose this weekend. They were blown out by a team that had no business winning that game. The Cowboys were completely outcoached and out outplayed by the Packers, showing up unprepared and not ready mentally to play. I don't see how Jerry can hit the reset button on this squad.